Jack stand points

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey guys, so this is probably a dumb question but I can’t find it online so I’m gonna ask anyway lol. I’ll be getting my wheels powdercoated soon and need to leave the Supra on jack stands for a few days while the wheels get done. When looking under the car I see the rectangular points where I can jack it up. Also I read somewhere I can use the space in front of the diff in the rear as well.

My question is where do you guys leave the stands? Especially on the front I can’t see any spot where it seems ok to leave the jack stands
Sponsored

OP
OP
Prodrift

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
"B" locations as noted on the drawing using jack pads...
Those are points where I’d jack it up but not leave the jack stands sitting. I saw this video and in the beginning it seems he used the space right behind the rear ones to leave the rear jack stands but a different jack location for the front? Just trying to figure this out before risking messing something up while my car is on jacks for a few days

OP
OP
Prodrift

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
While using shop swing arm lifts, do you guys still use the jack adapters on the B area or just place the lift right under the B area? I don't want to crush the plastic areas.
I believe you can just place the jack underneath them and lift it.

OP
OP
Prodrift

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Has anybody used this spot to position jack stands on the front of the car?

8D634FE6-7271-4B8C-884C-8C28DA9431F3.png
Sponsored