Like most BMWs, Supra has plastic protruding part under the car for lift point and these are about 1.5 x 3 inches. block supplied by QJ is wide enough and I use large block. this will be just enough to lift car. so here are my workflow to lift supra up.Meant to ask.... is the BL-5000SLX wide enough to allow you to actually place the lifting blocks on the lifting points of the Supra? Just watched an assembly video of a guy who has Subaru FRS and his lifting points were wider then the QuickJack could go. Not sure what model QuickJack her got though. Thanks!
1. pull supra out of garage.
2. pull QJ out to side. |QJ| <--CAR-->|QJ|
3. Drive Supra in between QJs.
4. Put Large Blocks on QJ and roughly align it with lifting point.
5. push QJ into place and align large block right below lifting point.
6. lift QJ little by pushing "UP" button and see large blocks are firmly with lifting point.
7. if it's all good, lift to the height you need. (while you can use any height, i'd recommend to lift it at least to 1st locking point for safety.)
It sounds like a lot of steps but once you get in the rhythm, it only take about 10~15 min before you can start working on the car.