• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: JB4 plus Bluetooth, EWG sensor, and fuel it flex fuel kit

ZUPRUH

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Nocturnal Black 2012 Ford Raptor SVT
Everything you need to make right around 450whp with a downpipe and e30. I made 441whp with a cts turbo catted downpipe map 3 on e30 fuel.

jb4 plus bluetooth retail $669
EWG sensor $35
Fuel it flex fuel kit $329.95

total retail $1033 plus tax

Selling as a bundle only not separating for $650 total shipping included to the US 48, firm price paid through PayPal or Venmo friends and family payment only I have plenty of reviews on eBay and elsewhere if needed. Everything works great. Youā€™re essentially getting a free fuel it sensor and EWG sensor at this price. Also if you donā€™t have a downpipe Iā€™ll even throw in the CTS turbo catted downpipe for $250.

$900 bundle for everything with downpipe to make nearly 450whp. Under $1000 for this power is insane in my opinion.

Only selling because Iā€™m going ecutek full tune. Found out my 2021 is tunable

will be available to ship January 13th when it all comes off. Currently still on my car. First come first serve.
Thanks!
Sponsored

-PM-

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Were you running an O2 spacer on the downpipe with the JB4?

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Great deal! If you do end up deciding to part it out, I'm interested in the Fuel-it.

OP
OP
ZUPRUH

ZUPRUH

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Nocturnal Black 2012 Ford Raptor SVT
Were you running an O2 spacer on the downpipe with the JB4?
No I wasnā€™t. CEL wonā€™t come on unless youā€™re beating on it, and if it does it literally takes 2 seconds to clear in the JB4 mobile app, and it wonā€™t come back on for awhile. Didnā€™t bother me enough to care. Or get a better catted DP like an AMS or AA and it wonā€™t come on at all
Sponsored