Just ordered a downpipe…

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I just ordered a “race” downpipe from a company named “1 Fast Supra” has anyone had any experience with this company? It was very reasonably priced, I’m just hoping it doesn’t throw a code or something…

455500E3-F880-4AEE-BA79-7301D9304788.png
Sponsored

Souriall91

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Good website. I’ve ordered things before. You are probably going to throw a code. I would assume race downpipe means catless. Which will certainly throw a code. Half the catted ones still throw codes.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I just ordered a “race” downpipe from a company named “1 Fast Supra” has anyone had any experience with this company? It was very reasonably priced, I’m just hoping it doesn’t throw a code or something…

455500E3-F880-4AEE-BA79-7301D9304788.png
100% going to throw a code. For that price it's most likely catless.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Catless dp, will def throw a code. you will have a check engine light.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Choose one, doesn't throw a code or reasonably priced (reasonably being defined as <$500).

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
it'll throw a code OP unless you have an ECU flash or an O2 spacer

The only downpipes that guarantee not to throw a check engine light are those that use GESI cats (Active Autowerke) or HJS cats (Fabspeed).

If a downpipe is reasonably priced, it's not using any of these two cats. :cry:

Probably best to do some research or ask before just sending a purchase.
+1 :D

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. It’s not that I mind the light from the cat but if a code pops up for a legit reason I wouldn’t know bcuz the light is already on. And yeah, there’s really no way to post without productive trolls making stupid comments. If I posted a “pre” purchase thread I would’ve gotten “why don’t you search the forum before posting”. I just post questions and appreciate the people actually helping…

DVMKV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Silverado, Rx8
Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. It’s not that I mind the light from the cat but if a code pops up for a legit reason I wouldn’t know bcuz the light is already on. And yeah, there’s really no way to post without productive trolls making stupid comments. If I posted a “pre” purchase thread I would’ve gotten “why don’t you search the forum before posting”. I just post questions and appreciate the people actually helping…
You can take my comment as troll, but just sending $500 to a website you aren’t sure is legitimate AND not knowing if you’re ordering the right part for you is uhh… yeah.

Agree with all other comments regarding cats/CEL🙂

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I appreciate your opinion my friend, cheers!
You can take my comment as troll, but just sending $500 to a website you aren’t sure is legitimate AND not knowing if you’re ordering the right part for you is uhh… yeah.

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I’ve canceled my order and I’ve received some really good feedback on some catted downpipes and good exhaust systems. I appreciate everyone chiming in. If you’ve had a good experience with a catted downpipe and good sounding exhaust, feel free to share!
cheers!!
Sponsored