KMP racing steering wheel

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
I recently ordered one of these after I played around with it on the Pink ribbon Supra.

I've always hated the stock wheel. Not because it looks ugly or anything but because of the shape of it. It's slightly thicker in the worst spots. Usually it's okay but if you're on track and your hands are on 2 and 10 ten o clock for an extended amount of time, it makes my forearm sore.

I've also tried going the aftermarket route and while it is slightly better, the thing still hurts my hands / arms.

So yeah KMP.

The steering wheel is basically a video game simulation rig racing wheel. In fact, it's almost identical to the Porsche GT3 fanatic wheel (if you're familiar with that stuff). Just FYI, that's an extremely positive thing because I love how that sim rig wheel feels.

Clicks / shifts are lighting fast and crisp.

And last but not least, the wheel can be ordered in whatever configuration you want. Meaning you can actually order the wheel in a set up where you don't lose any functionality (you can still control your HUD, music, etc..... )

The only issues I have with the wheel is that it is a bit pricey. While I understand that the wheel includes a quick disconnect kit and all the bells and whistles, it's a bit hard to argue that the money could be better spent elsewhere.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
bigcat

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I recently ordered one of these after I played around with it on the Pink ribbon Supra.

I've always hated the stock wheel. Not because it looks ugly or anything but because of the shape of it. It's slightly thicker in the worst spots. Usually it's okay but if you're on track and your hands are on 2 and 10 ten o clock for an extended amount of time, it makes my forearm sore.

I've also tried going the aftermarket route and while it is slightly better, the thing still hurts my hands / arms.

So yeah KMP.

The steering wheel is basically a video game simulation rig racing wheel. In fact, it's almost identical to the Porsche GT3 fanatic wheel (if you're familiar with that stuff). Just FYI, that's an extremely positive thing because I love how that sim rig wheel feels.

Clicks / shifts are lighting fast and crisp.

And last but not least, the wheel can be ordered in whatever configuration you want. Meaning you can actually order the wheel in a set up where you don't lose any functionality (you can still control your HUD, music, etc..... )

The only issues I have with the wheel is that it is a bit pricey. While I understand that the wheel includes a quick disconnect kit and all the bells and whistles, it's a bit hard to argue that the money could be better spent elsewhere.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! I think the only concern about its function is the ACC controls (or KMP can add more than 6 buttons on it?)

I also found a video to show the actual car with it

(the language is Cantonese)

Last edited:

ipeefreely

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2021 Toyota Sienna
Thanks! I think the only concern about its function is the ACC controls (or KMP can add more than 6 buttons on it?)

I also found a video to show the actual car on it

(the language is Cantonese)
I believe anything more than the 6 button configuration would be a custom project. I'd reach out to them to confer.

Also my language is cantonese and yea the guy in the video has a good description on it.

Timmy23

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo x, GT-R R35, A90 Supra
Did you guys order the steering wheel directly to kmp? Tnx

Timmy23

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo x, GT-R R35, A90 Supra
Yes. Make sure you let them know if you have a 2020 or 2021+ though.
Thank you and thanks for the heads up.
Sponsored