KW V1 vs Fortune 500

Fast90

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
Busted my OEM coilovers while hitting a curb, need new ones asap. Can’t afford the KW V3’s, so I have to decide between KW V1’s or Fortune 500 coilovers or staying stock. Please help.

FA Synthetic Shock Oil
  • Flow Digressive Piston Technology
  • Custom Built and Dyno Tested
  • 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
  • 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
  • Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
  • T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
  • Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
  • Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister

• K
  • The KW coilover kit Variant 1 ‘inox-line’ is the ideal entry-level system for customers who want the technically lowest possible suspension setting or for those who want to customize their own. In extensive road tests, KW experienced engineers developed a target group - specific setup by establishing an optimum balance of sportiness, comfort and safety and then implementing this in the series.

Setup – factory-set pre-configured damping setup

The Variant 1 ‘inox-line’ has a vehicle-specific, fix configured damping setup with a sporty and harmonious adjustment, which allows you to experience an optimal balance of sportiness and everyday practicality. Even with full payload and maximum axle loads, the dampers always work with a sporty characteristic.Continuously lowering

The KW Variant 1 allows a maximum or individual lowering within the tested adjustment range. Due to the dirt-resistant trapezoidal thread and the polyamide threaded ring, the continuous lowering can be varied quickly and easily, even after years.

Sponsored

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
100% KW is the way to go.
Gold standard and come with an amazing warranty should this ever happen again for you.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
I have Fortune 510s on the car now, have been happy with those. Primarily a track car so don't have a ton to offer in terms of feedback on street use. I have no experience with KW though.
Sponsored