• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

LE Interior Parts For Sale

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

My original plan was to buy these red interior parts and swap them into my red LE. What ended up occurring is that I I am not going to have a red LE anymore as it has been delayed. I just purchased a white one so I have the red interior that I always wanted. I have a full set of red seat covers coming in shortly. I was told that this is the only set available in the country right now. I have already received the panel that goes on the center console (next to your right leg) along with the black and red steering wheel (would look great in a red car). Before I send them back I wanted to see if anyone would want them at all at my cost.

If it is a forum requirement I will get the prices and put them up. This is more of a convenience to offer them for sale here rather than just shipping them back to Toyota since they are hard to get.

Send me a message if you have any interest in discussing. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CJ-

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry for the delay for those who have reached out. I was going through the boxes to get pics and realized I was shorted one red leather seat cover bottom. They are attempting to locate the other base cover.

Here is what I have:

-Driver side upper, red leather
-Passenger side upper, red leather
-Only one lower cover (fits either side), red leather
-Red leather side panel (left side of center console, next to your right leg, pictured below circled in yellow)
-Black and red steering wheel.

I canceled my order for the rest of the red center console as I thought it was too much red and just wanted the red side part listed above. So I do not have that. The other thing I did not order was the driver side door panel which was too much red and way too expensive.

I’ll look at my invoices and add prices shortly. It could end up being tomorrow though as life is pretty busy.
upload_2019-10-7_21-52-27.png

upload_2019-10-7_21-53-21.jpeg

upload_2019-10-7_21-55-9.jpeg

Red Drivers Side seat back $515.82

Red Passenger Side seat back $492.21

Red and Black steering wheel $572.27

Panel Box Side (red console side panel) $157.68

Red seat bottom (only one) $564.99

Last edited:
OP
OP
CJ-

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All items sold, thanks everyone!

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Just a heads up to a good seller. All parts arrived in mint condition and etc. Steering wheel and center console piece to add a touch of red color to our red LE. Will do the steering wheel tomorrow
20191015_180011.jpg
20191015_180400.jpg
20191015_175922.jpg

Reactions: CJ-
OP
OP
CJ-

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is exactly what the Red LEs need. Looking forward to seeing the wheel!

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
I'll take better photos later with proper lighting to see how it really looks

20191024_103153.jpg
20191024_103140.jpg

OP
OP
CJ-

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Love it. How does it look with the door closed?

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Reactions: CJ-

Pinrut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Clarity Hybrid, 2020 Supra Premium Nocturnal
totally forgot about this, lol
Do you guys have any pics on what the inside of the seat looks like? I really hate how the head rest forces my head to tilt downwards.

It looks like it's removable, and been looking for a replacement headrest. Seat frame is shared with BMW Z4, x2, x1, mini cooper clubman, but all those head rests are also tilted forward.

Supra seat frame:

https://www.oemgenuineparts.com/oem...yYSZ5PTIwMjAmdD1wcmVtaXVtJmU9My0wbC1sNi1nYXM=

BMW frame:

https://www.bmwpartshub.com/oem-parts/bmw-seat-back-frame-52107358299?c=bD0xJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM=

Might end up shaving off some foam from the head rest but not sure how easy it is to open the seats up by removing the covers.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
Do you guys have any pics on what the inside of the seat looks like? I really hate how the head rest forces my head to tilt downwards.

It looks like it's removable, and been looking for a replacement headrest. Seat frame is shared with BMW Z4, x2, x1, mini cooper clubman, but all those head rests are also tilted forward.

Supra seat frame:

https://www.oemgenuineparts.com/oem-parts/toyota-seat-back-frame-71640waa02?c=bT0xJmc9Ym9keSZzPWRyaXZlci1zZWF0LWNvbXBvbmVudHMmbD00Jm49UmVjb21tZW5kZWQgUHJvZHVjdHMmYT10b3lvdGEmbz1nci1zdXByYSZ5PTIwMjAmdD1wcmVtaXVtJmU9My0wbC1sNi1nYXM=

BMW frame:

https://www.bmwpartshub.com/oem-parts/bmw-seat-back-frame-52107358299?c=bD0xJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM=

Might end up shaving off some foam from the head rest but not sure how easy it is to open the seats up by removing the covers.

i do not, sorry.