Leak underneath car?

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This post is very barebones right now because I am at work and I only noticed this dripping in the work garage right before my shift.
I decided to check under the car since I had an outstanding spot in my driveway at home. It’s a shitty picture but it appears to be dripping from the front, almost passenger side of the vehicle.
63ECC99F-9D17-4E0B-B7A5-4129087ABEE8.jpeg
97788270-8E05-446B-93E2-8D25F3C6AC5E.jpeg

I will update the post with more detailed pictures and info when I’m home today. But from what I can tell, there is no significant odor from where I was standing and the drip rate was slow. No codes or lights on the dash, car runs fine. I’ve seen a spot like that twice now and thought it might be just rain as I was arriving home since we have large trees/branches that trickle water. I wasn’t sure if it was from the car, because I stood there for like 20 seconds and couldn’t see anything leaking from the undercarriage.

Can anyone give some insight as to what it could be? I know the pictures are shit but it’s really bothering me since I’m gonna be at work until the day is over.
Sponsored

OP
OP
obito

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Were you running the A/C?
I was running the AC but I had turned it off after like 5 minutes of driving. I didn’t swipe my finger cause I was trying to be on time to work lol. I’ll check when I get home or if I have time during my break

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Unless you had very low relative humidity already inside the cabin it’s likely the condensation from the A/C. If it’s still there under the car this afternoon then be concerned.

OP
OP
obito

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Unless you had very low relative humidity already inside the cabin it’s likely the condensation from the A/C. If it’s still there under the car this afternoon then be concerned.
Thanks. That’s what it seems like to me. I appreciate the input. I’ll see if it’s still there and update the thread.