• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Looking for swan neck

jasonchan101

First Name
Jason Chan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2.0 supra
Hey guys I am looking for a swan neck for myself, if you guys have one for sale pm me.
Sponsored

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
I really want the damn GT4 wing - we know it works and its used by OEM race team.

So silly - they could make so much money selling it as an add on...

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 Premium; Mazda CX-5
I really want the damn GT4 wing - we know it works and its used by OEM race team.

So silly - they could make so much money selling it as an add on...
Completely agree I'm surprised nothing like this is on the market, though I'm sure it would be $$$. Functionally I'm guessing Verus is very similar but this just looks factory. Big wings have grown on me but there is nothing that looks quite right currently, to me.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Agreed, people buy a beautiful car and put absolute shit on it and it turns into a Honda civic and they don't realize people are just laughing at them as they drive by.
Spending nearly $4000 on an engineered wing with an extremely high downforce to drag ratio to add effective downforce is hardly "turning the car into a civic".

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This generation is lost…
Unlike street hunter garbage or ebay stick-on spoilers the wing I linked is a highly engineered piece of kit literally designed to make you faster on the track. Many people who seriously track their cars have them or something equivalent.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@decodeddiesel you’re not wrong, when building a race car it’s all about being as fast as possible no matter what it looks like, however; the vast majority of people buying these wings just want the look. There’s a Supra locally I see, bone stock except, yep, you guessed it, a HUGE wing on it, lol…looks like a matchbox car 🤣

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@decodeddiesel you’re not wrong, when building a race car it’s all about being as fast as possible no matter what it looks like, however; the vast majority of people buying these wings just want the look. There’s a Supra locally I see, bone stock except, yep, you guessed it, a HUGE wing on it, lol…looks like a matchbox car 🤣
I completely agree with you, running a wing purely for looks is stupid IMHO but people are free to do whatever they want with their cars.

When I do install a wing the only street driving I'll be doing is to and from the track. I don't do car shows or anything like that. My car is dirty most of the time, especially during track season lol.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra
If you're willing to pay, either get a liberty walk gt wing version 1. Or just go with the verus wing. I tried looking for swan neck wings. They all look like garbage except 2. The liberty walk wing, and the GT4 wing. Which toyota will not sell, most likely.
Sponsored