Magnaflow Exhaust with Stock Downpipe Videos

MrChantz

First Name
Chantz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Does anyone have a video of a Magnaflow exhaust with stock downpipe. It's seems nearly impossible to find a good detailed exhaust video with a stock downpipe. I read a thread saying good things about the Magnaflow exhaust but I'd love see a good video. Any other brand exhaust videos with stock downpipe is welcome too! I'm really looking for one with the least drone in comfort mode.
Sponsored

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Does anyone have a video of a Magnaflow exhaust with stock downpipe. It's seems nearly impossible to find a good detailed exhaust video with a stock downpipe. I read a thread saying good things about the Magnaflow exhaust but I'd love see a good video. Any other brand exhaust videos with stock downpipe is welcome too! I'm really looking for one with the least drone in comfort mode.
Magnaflow has an anti drone resonator built in, I think it probably has some of the least drone with dual muffler plus resonator. I ordered one myself so hopefully we will find out in a couple months

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Not what you're looking for exactly but s brand new Xmod video with a DP

DaBear723

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I had mine with the stock dp for awhile (sorry no video clips) with both mufflers deleted, and there is no drone. OK maybe a little drone when going up a steep hill/mountain but that's about it. My only complaint is that driving in sport mode (normally or following a slow car) its not louder but that's just personal preference. I have not once thought I should of bought the HKS, AWE, Boost Logic or anything else. Buy the exhaust because it looks and sounds great and uses the valves. Also you can fist it, if your into that sort of thing...

OP
OP
MrChantz

MrChantz

First Name
Chantz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I had mine with the stock dp for awhile (sorry no video clips) with both mufflers deleted, and there is no drone. OK maybe a little drone when going up a steep hill/mountain but that's about it. My only complaint is that driving in sport mode (normally or following a slow car) its not louder but that's just personal preference. I have not once thought I should of bought the HKS, AWE, Boost Logic or anything else. Buy the exhaust because it looks and sounds great and uses the valves. Also you can fist it, if your into that sort of thing...
Thanks for your input!

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Not what you're looking for exactly but s brand new Xmod video with a DP

The 6 port sounds A LOT more exotic imo. Wow. Sounds excellent. And not sounding like it's trying to be a V8 either. I hate that. Anyways yeah can't freaking wait
Sponsored