• Watchers 3

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Did you get rid of the spoiler? The last picture looks like you have aftermarket wheels and no spoiler, so I assume its new?

If so, good choice. Not a fan of the spoiler, especially with mismatched paint.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
15% is easy to see through at night if you do not have a vision impediment, but anything lower definitely precludes visibility. At 2.5%, I find myself rolling my windows down if I am ever unsure about what something looks like at night.
My Supra came with 5% installed. I have to roll the windows down at night when taking certain corners and when backing into a parking spot.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 F150 Tremor
I decided to go with 19” so that I could use the Pilot 4s that I bought at the end of last season. Also not that it matters because these wheels are specifically for the street, but less rotational mass.

Going with the Titan7 TS-5 and MTs for the 1/4.
Great, just curious since I feel most pics with vossens are 20s. I’d be more interested in 19s (on this car) for ride quality reasons.

Looking forward to seeing them on!

Blaque Diamond Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
I decided to go with 19” so that I could use the Pilot 4s that I bought at the end of last season. Also not that it matters because these wheels are specifically for the street, but less rotational mass.

Going with the Titan7 TS-5 and MTs for the 1/4.
Glad it’s coming together man! Can't wait for the next updates!

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Did you trade in your Supra to the Dealership you bought your 2022 from? I swear I saw a red 3.0 with that wing sitting on the lot at Elmhurst Toyota in Illinois

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Did you guys get hit with the 8" of snow like we did last night? (thursday night/friday morning)

This weather sure is annoying though. I've got a couple of parts that I want to install, but I have zero motivation to install anything while its single digits outside.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It's been an unusual year with a longer autumn and now far less snowfall, haven't got any of that Chicago snow up this way yet. I'm right there with you, in the summer I would have knocked most of this out in an afternoon.

Side note, if anyone knows a great body shop that works with our platform in Wisconsin, I am looking. I've had a really difficult time finding anyone who wants to work on the Supra, and the quality I've found locally is not up to the standard I would expect for a vehicle at this price point.
Not WI, but how far up are you?

I highly highly highly recommend A&L Body Shop in the North Chicago burbs. Same owner as IND, they do great work on BMWs all the time.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Thanks for the lead! I'm up in the Fox Valley area of WI, so roughly 2.5 hours. Quality is always worth a little extra effort though.
2.5 hours is worth it. They're the shop I left cut the hold in my hood for the Verus Hood Louver.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Not WI, but how far up are you?

I highly highly highly recommend A&L Body Shop in the North Chicago burbs. Same owner as IND, they do great work on BMWs all the time.
+1 for A&L. I've been taking my cars to Anthony over at A&L for atleast a decade now even though they're almost an hour away from me. Perfect paint match on parts (A&L is where they paint the IND parts) and reasonably priced.