MKV Mary's Supra

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Exhaust is done

Sound clips to come.
Did you install it yourself? Fitment on mine left something to be desired, had to hammer in the heat shield a bunch and Jerry rig a few things to make it clear the bumper. Make sure to tighten everything down after a few drives or it'll come apart and melt your bumper...
Sponsored

Attachments

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
the titan exhaust sounds great, I know fitment issues have been being noticed. The other few companies that order this exhaust from the overseas distributors run into similar snags. Still a great system nonetheless, Can't wait to get the AWE touring on mine!

OP
OP
MKV MARY

MKV MARY

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Did you install it yourself? Fitment on mine left something to be desired, had to hammer in the heat shield a bunch and Jerry rig a few things to make it clear the bumper. Make sure to tighten everything down after a few drives or it'll come apart and melt your bumper...
The shop Houston took care of the install, I actually had to wait longer for this exhaust because Titan said they were working on some of the fitment issues. That being said TSH didn't mention having any problems with it going on.

the titan exhaust sounds great, I know fitment issues have been being noticed. The other few companies that order this exhaust from the overseas distributors run into similar snags. Still a great system nonetheless, Can't wait to get the AWE touring on mine!
I do love the way it sounds, may do a catted DP next round.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Wish more manufacturers went with the single midpipe design, they sound so much cleaner.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
The shop Houston took care of the install, I actually had to wait longer for this exhaust because Titan said they were working on some of the fitment issues. That being said TSH didn't mention having any problems with it going on.

that will definitely turn everything up a notch, for the better.... DO IT

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Mary this is Bryan, I think we've spoken a few times on Insta. Hope the install went well and you got the results you were looking for. I'm still trying to decide what mods to do to mine as mine is just a Daily Driver so I'm still slow to dip my toes in.

OP
OP
MKV MARY

MKV MARY

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
It looks good. I thought about going with this one instead of the Remark system I'm getting. Can't wait to hear some sound clips.
They will be on IG but I'll link them here.

Hey Mary this is Bryan, I think we've spoken a few times on Insta. Hope the install went well and you got the results you were looking for. I'm still trying to decide what mods to do to mine as mine is just a Daily Driver so I'm still slow to dip my toes in.
It's actually my daily, going to look at a WRX or EVO so I can retire the Supra from DD.

I love them burnt titanium tips....
Entire exhaust for just the tips....

OP
OP
MKV MARY

MKV MARY

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000

That confirms mine is not the finished product then... I actually had to lift the car up and readjust everything yet again. Using an impact to tighten the clamps and the shit is still shifting. One more time and it's going up for sale, assuming it doesn't end up smashed up on the highway. @Titan Motorsports

OP
OP
MKV MARY

MKV MARY

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
How she sits currently

1630107694557.JPEG