OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
A91 Supra, GV70 3.5TT
I got some Verus goodies in today. A full cap set, AOS with Auto drain kit, and the 6 port heat shield. Thanks to Eric there for getting some of these pieces in raw aluminum for my color scheme.
Verus-1.jpg

Verus-2.jpg

Verus-3.jpg

Got some of the aesthetic pieces thrown on today. Forgive the dustiness of the car. I haven't pulled it out of the garage since I last washed it. I'm waiting for it to go back into the shop This Thursday to resolve some issues created by another shop in my area.

Verus-6.jpg

Verus-4.jpg

Verus-5.jpg

I'll be putting in a new engine cover without the red accents and the blue strut braces will be powder coated black this week. There are too many different colors under the hood for my tastes.
Advertisement

Last edited:

zrk

First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Finally got the manifold in as well as the SPL Front LCAs:

Supra Parts-2.jpg

Supra Parts-1.jpg

Supra Parts-3.jpg

Just as a heads up. The intake manifold will block your ability to get to the oil filter, but they have a mod on the way for that.
Holy shit - that's insane.

Questions:
- From where: Nevermind
- I assume you're unlocked ECU, right: Nevermind. Looking into MOTEC
- How much: Nevermind: $3900
- What are your goals?

If you've answered all of those somewhere else, feel free to tell me to RTFM.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
A91 Supra, GV70 3.5TT
Exhaust arrived.

20210602_154952.jpg

Holy shit - that's insane.

Questions:
- From where: Nevermind
- I assume you're unlocked ECU, right: Nevermind. Looking into MOTEC
- How much: Nevermind: $3900
- What are your goals?

If you've answered all of those somewhere else, feel free to tell me to RTFM.
I'm trying to hit 650 whp reliably and safely. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle fueling yet. I also want to keep OEM like functionality. In terms of aesthetics, I'm going for a Japanese/German muscle car. We'll see.

It's going to take a while. Next focus will be body work, exhaust system, intake system and then the transmission and drivetrain.

Boblay

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Wing is in. It will be customized to fit with the A91 spoiler. Some people think this wing is played out, but I love it. Jon Sibal did an amazing job on the design. There will be some things that we will try in case the "gap" issue arises with these. There's an awesome in house fabricator at Velocity Motorworks and it shouldn't be an issue to to get this thing fitted correctly.

20210513_104930.jpg

20210513_110437.jpg
I ordered the wing as well, but was completely blind to the fact that the a91 spoiler was drilled in. Are you going to keep the a91 spoiler on and install the wing? Is there a way to fix the holes that were drilled previously?

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Supra Parts-2.jpg

Supra Parts-1.jpg

Supra Parts-3.jpg

Just as a heads up. The intake manifold will block your ability to get to the oil filter, but they have a mod on the way for that.
This intake looks better than the sales sites. The SUPRA label on it looks insane. Like I said I am interested to see what you do with the engine cover. I understand cutting it but it appears you lose two of the hold down pins. I am seriously interested in this mod!

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
A91 Supra, GV70 3.5TT
I ordered the wing as well, but was completely blind to the fact that the a91 spoiler was drilled in. Are you going to keep the a91 spoiler on and install the wing? Is there a way to fix the holes that were drilled previously?
I'm keeping the spoiler and modifying the wing and/or spoiler to make it all fit.

Tsuki

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Got the ECS steering wheel today. It feels amazing to hold. I can't wait to start get this and everything else installed!

20210604_151808.jpg
ECS as in ECS Tuning? I don’t see it on their site. Do you happen to have a link, by any chance?

thanks!

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
A91 Supra, GV70 3.5TT

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase

Supra Parts-2.jpg

Supra Parts-1.jpg

Supra Parts-3.jpg

I saw who you ordered the intercooler manifold from. Did they powder coat it and was there options? It did not appear to be an option when ordering. Speed industries will do it for a charge.

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Nocturnal
Got the ECS steering wheel today. It feels amazing to hold. I can't wait to start get this and everything else installed!

20210604_151808.jpg
Nice. This is the first time i've seen someone use a full alcantara option on a steering wheel for the A90.

Advertisement

Advertisement