Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got the manifold in as well as the SPL Front LCAs:

Supra Parts-2.jpg

Supra Parts-1.jpg

Supra Parts-3.jpg

Just as a heads up. The intake manifold will block your ability to get to the oil filter, but they have a mod on the way for that.
I saw who you ordered the intercooler manifold from. Did they powder coat it and was there options? It did not appear to be an option when ordering. Speed industries will do it for a charge.
Sponsored

HaiFrends

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 GR Supra Nocturnal Black
Got the ECS steering wheel today. It feels amazing to hold. I can't wait to start get this and everything else installed!

20210604_151808.jpg
Nice. This is the first time i've seen someone use a full alcantara option on a steering wheel for the A90.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I saw who you ordered the intercooler manifold from. Did they powder coat it and was there options? It did not appear to be an option when ordering. Speed industries will do it for a charge.
You can send them a message about powder coating. They do charge a fee as well. Just let them know and they will send you a customized invoice.

Nice. This is the first time i've seen someone use a full alcantara option on a steering wheel for the A90.
Yeah. I'm trying to not use so much carbon fiber in the interior. I also love the feel and grippiness of a full Alcantara steering wheel. Only other thing I might swap out for carbon fiber are the silver seat inserts.

W4STOY

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You can send them a message about powder coating. They do charge a fee as well. Just let them know and they will send you a customized invoice.

Yeah. I'm trying to not use so much carbon fiber in the interior. I also love the feel and grippiness of a full Alcantara steering wheel. Only other thing I might swap out for carbon fiber are the silver seat inserts.
Thank you! Cant wait to see yours installed. My R1 Concepts brakes went on yesterday!

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
My wife finished modding the MST intake box to properly fit next to the Verus AOS. The strut braces are off getting powder coated and they should be done by this week or next. The new engine and ECU covers should be in tomorrow as well. I will be installing the steering wheel either this weekend or early next week. It depends on when the paddle shifters get here.

MST mod.jpg

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
My wife finished modding the MST intake box to properly fit next to the Verus AOS. The strut braces are off getting powder coated and they should be done by this week or next. The new engine and ECU covers should be in tomorrow as well. I will be installing the steering wheel either this weekend or early next week. It depends on when the paddle shifters get here.

MST mod.jpg
With the verus engineering oil filler cover, can you still remove the engine cover properly? I.. cannot. I'm trying to figure out what my next move is there.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
With the verus engineering oil filler cover, can you still remove the engine cover properly? I.. cannot. I'm trying to figure out what my next move is there.
I had the same issue. I resorted to shaving the cover a little bit. I'm hoping my new cover won't have the same issue.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
AMS covers added and Cusco Strut bar poder coated.

AMS Cover.jpg

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Finally convince my better half to let me work on my own car.

Added:
  • Verus Turbo Heat Shield
  • Verus Air Oil Seperator
  • Verus AOS oil drain kit
  • AMS Charge pipe
  • MST Turbo Inlet Pipe
  • MST Intake System

Supra Work.jpg
How do you like the Verus AOS???

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
How do you like the Verus AOS???
It was an easy install. Both the AOS and auto drain system. Right now it's not doing much until I start increasing the power of the car. It's not really something you need unless your tracking the vehicle or increasing boost/performance. It does fill out the engine bay quite nicely too.

Last edited:

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
It was an easy install. Both the AOS and auto drain system. Right now it's not doing much until I start increasing the power of the car. It's not really something you need unless your tracking the vehicle or increasing boost/performance. It does fill out the engine bay quite nicely too.
I had a AOS on my old car 17 STI. I tracked it a few times and is usually a weekend car. The Supra for me Is a weekend car with some track days hopefully added in. Thanks for the info?

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Well... I'm rolling the dice with a Spectre filter. I heard they were crap a long time ago before being acquired by K&N. If anyone can find a better filter in the same color theme I'm all ears. Edelbrock makes one, but it's the same filter with their logo and an added gimmick. K&N also has one with their logo on it for the same price point.

K&N, Spectre, and AEM are all the same company and most of the materials come from China. It just depends on where they are put together that determines the price point.

I was looking at premium air filters like BMC, but can't find any in a black/silver combo. Please help!

Well at most if the metal cap flies into the turbo and destroys the turbine, it will just be an excuse to get it rebuilt into a Pure 850 sooner rather than later.... plus towing fees.

New Filter.jpg
Sponsored