Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Stance looks really good.
How do you like the coilovers?
The coilovers make normal and sport mode a little stiffer, but I like it that way. It's actually in the shop this week to readjust the raise the rear. I have micro-rubbing when I hit big dips when I first get on crappy bridges that have huge lips at the beginning and end of them.

I feel like that should take care of the rubbing and should help match the wheel gap in the front. It shouldn't change the stance of the car much or at all. As long as I can't fit my knuckles through the gap when laying my hand flat, it'll be fine.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Manifold and injectors are installed. It's running great without issues.

Manifold.jpg

xyros

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra
Awesome build! Are you running port injection without a tune? If so, what controller are you using and have you noticed any gains using it?

Supra 9

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra primium 3.0
Found who is stealing all the available parts. Excited to watch this build. You will have to let me know what you think of the rear zl1 mud flaps works with being lowered. I only used the hks springs but they were scraping on big bumps.
I have ZL1 in my car with aggressive HKS adjustable spring , didn't give me any issue at all

Attachments

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Awesome build! Are you running port injection without a tune? If so, what controller are you using and have you noticed any gains using it?
I'm not running port injection yet. I just have the injectors mounted to plug up the holes. I'm waiting for the ECU to get unlocked before I mess around with fueling.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Decided to go with a Satin finish rather than a matte finish for all the carbon pieces. This is how it's turning out so far.

6495.jpeg

6496.jpg

Auto Arts also decided to cut a groove to fit over the A91 spoiler in the mounts rather than chopping up the spoiler.

6493.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Got the ride height readjusted today. I also customized the ride height sensor in the front and replaced a stripped screw from one of the coilovers.

Here's a shot of how the wing was mated to the spoiler.

20210916_175706.jpg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
that engine bay looks amazing wow.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Added some custom caps to the bottom side of the wing with stuff I grabbed from Lowe's and Ace Hardware. Screw caps, small metal washers (to fit inside the screw caps), and neoprene washers to put on the underside to prevent plastic on plastic and create a good seal.

Body Work-9.jpg

Also here is a before and after of the engine bay. I began modding this car in May of this year. This is the progress so far. I still have some work to be done. I want to change out all the rads eventually.

Body Work-10.jpg

Body Work-8.jpg

Last edited:

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
When you gonna post up a review/thoughts on that manifold my man? Would you do it again?