Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, is there and rubbing up in the wheel well if you drive over a pot hole or bump?

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Hey, is there and rubbing up in the wheel well if you drive over a pot hole or bump?
Nope no rubbing issues whatsoever. Took a corner at about 80/90 on the interstate on the way home So it was pretty much fully loaded and nothing rubbed

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
Props for originality. Do you man, do you.

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
They look like they weigh a ton. It's not for me, sorry. Being original is something, but I don't feel like this fits the style of the car.
They only weigh 24lbs so not that heavy . Weds are one the most iconic OG Japanese brands in my eyes so I think they go perfect for a Supra daily driver. But I know most everyone wants to have the concave track style wheel . For me I have a different style .

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Reminds me of the Chrysler Crossfire that I always wanted but could never afford (as a broke teen).. that or the AMG coupes from the same time period.
You know whatā€™s funny are these were released in that same time era haha good eye! I saw a deal on a crossfire on local Craigslist recently and almost bought it just to try it out haha . Yea Iā€™m daily driving my Supra so I wanted something different with a tip of that hat to original Japanese tuning so set out trying to find new old stock of some throw back Weds . Weds has some of the best aluminum and nicest welds but are very soft . So gotta watch out for pot holes . I still have my stock set saved back in the event I want to track it . However most likely Iā€™ll will do so more bolt ons tune to about 500rwhp and call it a day . I think once she gets lowered itā€™ll really make the setup shine as going with a 20ā€ rim on stock springs makes it look a little More elevated then what Iā€™d like . Did 30 series tires but still yeah haha

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Reminds me of the cars you see mainly in the south sometimes, like impala/caprice on 24s.. To each their own, your car so your rules.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I absolutely love that you went with something different. I think this supra requires unique wheels since I feel like there isnt a huge amount of "in your face styling" on the Supra that would take your attention away from the wheels. It is a good compliment. The finish of the wheels really matches the finish of the exhaust tips well too.

The one thing I would do differently is wrap the car. I feel like the silver with the brushed metal finish on the wheels doesnt work extremely great.
Sponsored