**Mods please delete** thank you

gcmak

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
**Edit - thanks for those who responded and connected with me directly. I have removed the contents of this post and the thread can be deleted. Love the community here!**
Sponsored

Last edited:

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I have installed clear bra / ppf on over 300 plus vehicles and typically ā€œthe product is only as good as the installerā€. This particular installer should not be paid or installing.

Not saying the Supra is an easy vehicle to apply ppf on but this needs removed and applied properly.

The matte or satin material is more difficult to work with than a gloss product. The adhesion is not nearly as good as the gloss ppf.

I can take some photos of mine later today.

Do you know if this was bulk film or a precut kit?

OP
OP
gcmak

gcmak

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have installed clear bra / ppf on over 300 plus vehicles and typically ā€œthe product is only as good as the installerā€. This particular installer should not be paid or installing.

Not saying the Supra is an easy vehicle to apply ppf on but this needs removed and applied properly.

The matte or satin material is more difficult to work with than a gloss product. The adhesion is not nearly as good as the gloss ppf.

I can take some photos of mine later today.

Do you know if this was bulk film or a precut kit?
It was a mix of custom and modified pre cut.
Sponsored