Multimedia display

xogig

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra
Hey so my 2020 Supra is the premium model with the larger touch screen display and 2 days ago the screen started shutting off while driving not allowing me to listen to music or try to turn it on at all it would take about 5 min before the screen would randomly boot back up and then would shut off again after another short drive. Yesterday it didnā€™t have any problems while driving for a couple hours but then today the problem occurred again. Has anyone had this problem? The car is completely stock nothing interior or exterior has been messed with and my battery hasnā€™t died on me or anything just kind of a weird problem Iā€™ve had over the last few days.
Sponsored

Byroxdb

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 2.0A SZ-R
I'm having the same problem, plus the carplay disappeared, I'm waiting for a solution from Toyota.

b4e33dfc-9f18-4915-9684-4190ed82192b.jpg

D3lirix

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey so my 2020 Supra is the premium model with the larger touch screen display and 2 days ago the screen started shutting off while driving not allowing me to listen to music or try to turn it on at all it would take about 5 min before the screen would randomly boot back up and then would shut off again after another short drive. Yesterday it didnā€™t have any problems while driving for a couple hours but then today the problem occurred again. Has anyone had this problem? The car is completely stock nothing interior or exterior has been messed with and my battery hasnā€™t died on me or anything just kind of a weird problem Iā€™ve had over the last few days.
If you are experiencing the same thing I was, it's the fact you have the heater at max temp. If you turn it down one notch from max you'll never encounter this problem. The heater when maxed out is far hotter than it says it is, overheating the head unit and turning it off. If it's not the same problem then something else is going on. But I live in Canada and drive in the winter constantly has the screen shut off, after a year I finally figured out what it was.
Sponsored