NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
So just bought a set of TE37's, 9.5 up front 10.5 out back, in 19's, The front come with a 275 super sport up front but the rears have a 305 NT105r's. I live in south florida and this is my daily driver. I did some research and apparently this is a terrible tire for just that... The car will be Visconti e50 flex fuel next week so I know the stock tires are out of the question. I am not planning on really taking this to the drag strip often, track more often than strip. I need something that will hook decent but can handle rain and high speeds, 170+, what should I do?
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.49.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 2.49.30 AM.png
Sponsored

linwozzle

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lotus
Go through your set of NT05r and either get super sports in the rear or go with michelin pilot sport 4s all around. BTW wrong spot to post this

Value

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Why do people keep asking questions in the marketplace?? You signed up in 2020 so you arent even a noob ??‍♂

Marketplace is where you sell parts….. smh

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Why do people keep asking questions in the marketplace?? You signed up in 2020 so you arent even a noob ??‍♂

Because the 'New Post' button UX is all sorts of fucked up.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT

Ya wtf lol, I very clearly posted this in Wheels and tires not marketplace lol, I used new post and selected wheels and tires. someone told me that the new post button is the issue

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Go through your set of NT05r and either get super sports in the rear or go with michelin pilot sport 4s all around. BTW wrong spot to post this
it was posted in wheels and tires, no idea how it got moved to marketplace lol, used the new post function like I always do

Value

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Ya wtf lol, I very clearly posted this in Wheels and tires not marketplace lol, I used new post and selected wheels and tires. someone told me that the new post button is the issue
Yeah the forum is glitched I guess. I figured you wouldn’t make that mistake since you’ve been here for years lol

This is like the 15th one I’ve seen in 3 days.. The forums are failing us ?

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
stick with those NT05. They should be better than the Michelin Pilot 4s for dry grip, now rain would be another story. The dude that owned them prior didnt have any issues until he turned up his pure800 car, so those tires will hold an e50 tuned supra.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
stick with those NT05. They should be better than the Michelin Pilot 4s for dry grip, now rain would be another story. The dude that owned them prior didn't have any issues until he turned up his pure800 car, so those tires will hold an e50 tuned supra.
I just took it on the highway and at 80+ and it sways like crazy, but pressure was super high, 43 in the rear, I lowered it to 30, lets see if it is better, I just drive too much in the rain to make it safe to keep them on, it rains randomly all the time in soflo and this is my daily driver.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
So uhmmm.... if you decide on selling..... lmk..? Thx. :flame:
pretty sure I am selling them, local mustang guy offered 350 and the shop with the pss's offered as well for trde.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
I just took it on the highway and at 80+ and it sways like crazy, but pressure was super high, 43 in the rear, I lowered it to 30, lets see if it is better, I just drive too much in the rain to make it safe to keep them on, it rains randomly all the time in soflo and this is my daily driver.
Yeah, if you are willing to give up some of the dry grip for good wet grip Michelin Pilot 4s has been awesome for me. 18k miles on mine and they still have roughly half tread, really good for Florida summers with the daily downpour. Previous owner of those wheels only drove on weekends anyways so I dont believe rain was a concern.

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Yeah, if you are willing to give up some of the dry grip for good wet grip Michelin Pilot 4s has been awesome for me. 18k miles on mine and they still have roughly half tread, really good for Florida summers with the daily downpour. Previous owner of those wheels only drove on weekends anyways so I dont believe rain was a concern.
Yep switching to 295/35/19 super sports, found someone to do a direct trade with me, good news after a tire shop that had a set with 85% tread scammed me on a set, anyone in soflo stay away from 731 tires lol. I had the nt05r in the rain yesterday and anything over 30 is dangerous IMO, These def won't grip as much especially now that yesterday I swapped to ecutek with visconti flex fuel map, but oh well.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Yep switching to 295/35/19 super sports, found someone to do a direct trade with me, good news after a tire shop that had a set with 85% tread scammed me on a set, anyone in soflo stay away from 731 tires lol. I had the nt05r in the rain yesterday and anything over 30 is dangerous IMO, These def won't grip as much especially now that yesterday I swapped to ecutek with visconti flex fuel map, but oh well.
Good choice, they should work decent with the occasional rain. You will still see tire spin but its much more manageable.

-RJM
Sponsored