Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra, Toyota Tundra, Etc

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
I hope you're prepare to knock off almost $10k. People have been picking up new left over models for around $45-$47k.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
I hope you're prepare to knock off almost $10k. People have been picking up new left over models for around $45-$47k.
But weren't those base models? This is a premium. Either way, $56k is really steep for last years model.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra, Toyota Tundra, Etc
It is a premium with the driver's assist package and that is only the MSRP. We know we are going to have to make this a deal for someone that is serious. We understand it isn't going to be near MSRP and is going to have to make sense to someone. Just never got someone willing to come to the table after they have made an offer. Looking to move this and need someone that is willing to make it theirs.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I thought all the 2020s were gone.

Edited: quick look on Autotrader shows 34 left.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Is that an offer? We are motivated to move this vehicle.
Nah, I'm still waiting to see if they offer a manual. I was just trying to get you ready for what to expect lol. Good luck on the sale. ?

But weren't those base models? This is a premium. Either way, $56k is really steep for last years model.
IIRC, base $45k and premiums as low as $47k.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
all the smart dealers unloaded their 2020s months ago with a huge discount. the ones still at or over MSRP will keep collecting dust and make nice lawn ornaments.

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
We never should have received this vehicle. We aren't in the right location to sell it. Small rural town. It has lived its whole life on the showroom.
I was thinking the same thing. Can't you just unloaded it to another Toyota dealer? Like when we were shopping for a Highlander our dealer didn't have the one we wanted in stock. So they called another dealer and had it brought over to them.