Advertisement

NEW* APEXI N1-X DUAL EXHAUST - 2020+ (A90) Supra

Discussion in 'Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Transmission, Tuning' started by artofattack, Jan 23, 2020.

1. artofattack

artofattack Member
    Gold Sponsor

First Name:
    Angel
    Car(s):
    A90 Supra
    10682 Pullman Ct. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
    Liked:
    Hey guys we are now taking orders for the new Apexi N1-X Dual Exhaust. Please feel free to Dm or email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. Thank you - Joe

The N1 Evolution Extreme is based on the proven performance basics of the N1 muffler which emphasizes optimum exhaust efficiency utilizing a straight-thru layout design. Equipped with an internal hybrid silencer uniting power and free flowing characteristics with effective functional sound resonance. A newly adopted muffler tip completes the tail end of the exhaust that serves both purposes of function and form.

Choice of resonated and non-resonated midpipe.

*Resonated system photos shown

FEATURES
    • High-level of quality using tig-welded SUS304 stainless steel uniting quiet performance with high-power performance gains
    • Matched and manufactured for select chassis
    • Patented Megaphone piping structure to produce excellent torque and throttle response throughout the powerband. This piping design allows for a swirling exhaust gas flow effect that has for years produced proven results
    www.art-of-attack.com

https://art-of-attack.com/products/...yota-supra-gr-a90?_pos=1&_sid=b664de15e&_ss=r

apexi.a90.exhaust_2000x.jpg apexi.a90.exhaust2_2000x.jpg apexi.a90.exhaust3_2000x.jpg apexi.a90.exhaust4_2000x.jpg

XtremeMaC likes this.
  2. yfeghhi

yfeghhi Well-Known Member

Car(s):
    2020 Supra MKV
    Liked:
    Home Page:
    Garage Profiles:
    Any sound clips??

Wangman and XtremeMaC like this.
  3. siMKV

siMKV Member

Car(s):
    20 SUPRA, 15 M2, 14 FRS, 10 STI, 02 WRX
    Liked:
    Just placed these on my car yesterday! Quality build. I am in love with them!

4. siMKV

siMKV Member

Car(s):
    20 SUPRA, 15 M2, 14 FRS, 10 STI, 02 WRX
    Liked:
    I want to say, I believe I got my Non-resonated one through you. Either way I am enjoying it!