New Exhaust Ordered (VR Racing Titanium Cat-Back) Pics and Videos to Follow

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Premium
Currently running a 21 locked ECM with catless DP. Just finally decided and ordered the VR Titanium Exhaust for a really fair cost. The things that attracted me to this exhaust was the sound, weight, and availability. I also really like the unique design that allows valve operation and maximum ground clearance as I live 3/4 miles down a maintained dirt road and need maximum clearance. I have an appointment to get this installed on July 10th at which point I will post more. Also, for anyone considering urethane transmission mounts please read. I installed some and my god is the vibration horrendous so there coming back off. I am not a stranger to NVH and it has never bothered me before but in this car, at 3k going down the highway, the car vibrates enough to steal your girlfriend so I wanted to share.

VR_A90_170T-Main-1.jpg

VR-A90-170T-4.jpg

VR-A90-170T-11.jpg
Sponsored

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Looks great! Can't wait for the updates. :thumbsup:

Interested to hear your thoughts with the valve closed for daily casual driving. I can't tell from the video if it's louder than I want haha

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looks great! Can't wait for the updates. :thumbsup:

Interested to hear your thoughts with the valve closed for daily casual driving. I can't tell from the video if it's louder than I want haha
Will do! I am thinking it will still be decently loud on comfort due to the small muffler and it being titanium but with the computer keeping RPM's low in comfort, I am thinking it will be pretty docile. I'll let you know, hoping the exhaust ships this week so I can post some photos prior to installation.

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
awesome, yeah I was thinking about ordering this one too

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Man, it does sound really good! An option for black tips would make it even better.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Still waiting on the exhaust to ship from Vivid Racing. I have an appointment scheduled at my local shop to have it installed on July 1st and hoping it arrives by then. I would install myself but I literally cannot get under the car even when its on my race ramps for anything other than routine oil changes...

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
Can’t wait for your pics and review. I just noticed this exhaust and added it my list of potential purchases. My top four are this one, afe, awe and koosk. My main concern for the vivid exhaust is the alignment of the exhaust tips. They look way too tucked in on the YouTube clips.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Isn't the exhaust valve on the passenger side, not the driver's side? hmmm

Reactions: zrk

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
Isn't the exhaust valve on the passenger side, not the driver's side? hmmm
I think the manufacturer's photos have the exhaust upside down. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the exhaust needed to lay that way for the photo shoot?

anooj

First Name
Anooj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2014 BMW 328xi
You can check out the vivid exhaust on my IG @itsa_supra if you guys are interested, I know there's not too much info on it.

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think the manufacturer's photos have the exhaust upside down. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the exhaust needed to lay that way for the photo shoot?
That is correct. It made me do a double take the first time I saw it...

OP
OP
slobra300

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You can check out the vivid exhaust on my IG @itsa_supra if you guys are interested, I know there's not too much info on it.
Sounds great man! Cant wait to have mine installed. Tracking shows arrival next Tuesday and it gets installed Thursday. That weekend I will be doing some photos and some good drive by videos in comfort / sport so everyone can get a good idea of the true sound but from what I've heard, it sounds amazing and significantly lighter than any other option that retains the valve operation. Also pricing is very fair so I feel I made the right choice.