All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
I don’t hate it. The profile is spot on...looks good and good proportions. I like the combination of the 370 roofline and the 240 profile. The front and rear don’t do much for me.

The interior puts our cars to shame, at least in concept format. The interior is the biggest let down of the Supra IMO. We’ll see if it makes it to production.
Sponsored

JustaCarguy.

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 WRX Hatchback
I don’t hate it. The profile is spot on...looks good and good proportions. I like the combination of the 370 roofline and the 240 profile. The front and rear don’t do much for me.

The interior puts our cars to shame, at least in concept format. The interior is the biggest let down of the Supra IMO. We’ll see if it makes it to production.
I'm worried about what looks to be a lack of physical buttons. I hope everything isn't through a touch screen when this comes to production.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
The interior has a bunch of old parts which would not be cool if it got released like that, plus this is just a concept. I don't like the front at all and the diffuser doesnt look that great either.

Maybe the Nismo one will be nuts

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm worried about what looks to be a lack of physical buttons. I hope everything isn't through a touch screen when this comes to production.
Agreed, a pretty display does not mean it’s functional. I would hope since they gave it a manual, they will keep the interface logical. There were hard buttons (dials) for climate control.

zakira

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5, JBH D09, Metro, Uber and Lyft :(
I really like the front but hate the back end. Wish the roof wasn't blacked out. Hope people will buy the manual to give the manufacturers incentives.

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I really like the front but hate the back end. Wish the roof wasn't blacked out. Hope people will buy the manual to give the manufacturers incentives.
We should all remember that this is a concept, close to production, yes but still a concept. There’s a good chance many of the details will change.

They’re taking a chance on the manual, I hope it’s a good manual and like you I hope people buy it.

Enthusiasts are a weird bunch, only time will tell if it sells.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
The rear diffuser definitely needs to be more square to match the line under the tail light. Conversely, the grille needs to be less square and cue from the Nismo 370z with a trapezoid grille but without extending it all the way to the bottom

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
The first to speak and the last to actually buy it. We’ll see if this “demand” for MT equates to sales figures.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Interior thoughts:

- glad they are reusing vents from the 350z ...
- if they make most of the system touch screen and forego physical buttons they best bring that software game up stat or its gonna get crap reviews and provide for a bad experience right from the get go.
- 1 cup holder? come on..
- I hope they aren't just gonna use plain hard plastic for it (as it currently looks)

zakira

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5, JBH D09, Metro, Uber and Lyft :(
We should all remember that this is a concept, close to production, yes but still a concept. There’s a good chance many of the details will change.

They’re taking a chance on the manual, I hope it’s a good manual and like you I hope people buy it.

This is not a concept. They never called it a concept. It's a prototype of a production car.