New tires and rims

roadtripper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I wore out my original tires and replaced them with all season continentals. The handling is not acceptable for warm dry driving so I need to buy second set of tires and rims for fun non track driving. What I'm needing is a set up that handles a little better than the stock PSS tires. Should be a comfortable and reasonably quiet tire. and last as long as or better than the PSS.
Reading posts here the PS4S seems to fit the bill. Since I'll be buying tires and rims should I go wider on both wheels and tires? 20 inch vs 19?
What has worked best for you guys that wanted the same from a tire/wheel set up as me?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

roadtripper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Thanks Adrian, I have been looking at prices for new rims, I do not want to buy the wrong wheels and have to buy another set!

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I recommend OEM (PSS*) or Ps4S (or if you can then PS4S*)

OP
OP

roadtripper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Adrian, Sorry for the delay getting back with you. Been pretty busy lately. I like your idea about going 19 inch and maybe upside the stock width. I really haven't had time to get serious yet. I saw a lot of wheels I like on your website but no prices listed! PM me with a ball park price on the VMB5 satin black if you can.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
I’ve had Hankook tires on my 2001 Toyota MR2 Spider and on my current 2013 Toyota Prius. They give a good ride and are pretty quiet. I always purchase from Discount Tire. They have good prices.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We can get you setup with a nice set of 19s to replace your stock wheels. Michelin p4s are great tires as well.

-Josh
Sponsored