All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Gonna be interesting ;)
I wish Mazda came up with RX-9 and Honda with new S2000 (like Type-R engine tunned to ~350hp)....

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes! Sign me up! Manual + turbo = sold
Lets see the weight tho, if it weights 1600+ kg... everything is heavier and heavier these days....
Also I saw complaints about steering feel in Q60 400, its eletrical assissted and not a good one I heared.
But I'm definately interested :)

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Lets see the weight tho, if it weights 1600+ kg... everything is heavier and heavier these days....
Also I saw complaints about steering feel in Q60 400, its eletrical assissted and not a good one I heared.
But I'm definately interested :)

I'm not concerned with the weight. To your point, everything is heavier these days, so it is what it is. I've owned some of the heaviest turbo GT cars and some of the lightest sports cars; weight is only one of a million other factors. I'd also have a real hard time wrapping my head around not buying a car that ostensibly checks all of the boxes except "steering feel".

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm not concerned with the weight. To your point, everything is heavier these days, so it is what it is. I've owned some of the heaviest turbo GT cars and some of the lightest sports cars; weight is only one of a million other factors. I'd also have a real hard time wrapping my head around not buying a car that ostensibly checks all of the boxes except "steering feel".
The steering feel is the exact reason I didnt even consider original M2 after driving it coz its so fake and unnatural its not even funny, I dont know what car is doing, I can only judge with eyes, 0 response, dead centre. So no, sorry, sports car cant have a bad steering or bad driving position, its essential for me. And I dont like heavy sports car, period. Having 500hp and 1700kg is far less appealing for me than 220hp and 1100kg.
So for now I'm really interested but I wont judge before I see full specs and drive it myself.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
That's cool.

:drive:

For me, weight and steering feel aren't that big of a concern when doing this:

:thumbsup:

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That's cool.

:drive:

For me, weight and steering feel aren't that big of a concern when doing this:

:thumbsup:
Hahaha, we on exact opposite spectrum I see, as I dont seek straight line speed :D Every1 got their perspective :D
That sounds cool btw ;)