Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
Iā€™m in Middlesex County, Woodbridge area
I'm originally from Middlesex , Old Bridge. Why don't we all try linking up at Shake Shack off Route 17 in Paramus on the 31st? Say 2:30 or 3:00PM ?

Last edited:

AirAlexie

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Sunday morning/early afternoon is perfect.

I have an idea. Make this an official meet ! NY/NJ has a lot of potential for an official ā€œSupra MK5 Gentlemanā€™s Meet ā€œ of some sorts.

you can even reach out to Toyota and have it be at one of their dealerships. This could be our version of Supraā€™s in Vegas for those of us who live on the east coast ( north east )

my brother and I live in Massachusetts, we and a few other Supraā€™s out here would definitely take the drive out there ! Weā€™d come up in a convoy LOL.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
I wouldn't mind upcoming Sunday, 1/24, at same place. looking at the forecast, there might be few snow/shower in between but nothing 'til this Sunday. Also, with recent showers, a lot of salt on the road is washed. Permitting weather, both Sunday is fine for me but I'd prefer this Sunday. ;)

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
I wouldn't mind upcoming Sunday, 1/24, at same place. looking at the forecast, there might be few snow/shower in between but nothing 'til this Sunday. Also, with recent showers, a lot of salt on the road is washed. Permitting weather, both Sunday is fine for me but I'd prefer this Sunday. ;)
I'd be down for early Feb personally... just moved, and need the next 2 weekends to get the house in order. Anyone care to throw up a new post/poll with dates/times and potentially locations?

I also have a number of good friends that run an F80 drivers group, could be fun to get a big contingent to do a joint upstate NY drive in the early spring.

Nexus90

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra A91 Edition, 19 Camry, 04 Sequoia
Me and my still unnamed mk5 would be down to join. I'm from the north jersey area, Teaneck is my hometown and currently reside in ridgefield. I'm off sundays so I wouldn't mind driving to south jersey or central jersey for a meet. I'd like to chime in most bergen county shops are closed Sundays due to our blue laws, i forget the exact verbage, but it's essentially prevents the sale of electronics, clothing and other things deemed nonessential. The reason I wanted to chime that in is the dealership comment, most dealers in the northern area at least the bergen county ones will be closed on Sunday.

2jzwho

First Name
Islam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 2020 Supra
I'm down once the car is back in working order lol seibon still hasn't shipped my hood.
Looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
I'd be down for early Feb personally... just moved, and need the next 2 weekends to get the house in order. Anyone care to throw up a new post/poll with dates/times and potentially locations?

I also have a number of good friends that run an F80 drivers group, could be fun to get a big contingent to do a joint upstate NY drive in the early spring.
I think the Feb should be fine.

PGD1015

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi Q3 and toyota supra
Hey Guys! I'm up in Westchester County in NY but a short drive away from northern Jersey. We are organizing an impressive little group of NY/CT Supra owners. Let's try to link up and join forces!

Sundays will always be good for most attendees, but I will make room in my schedule to accommodate you guys. I also work for a Toyota dealer in Westchester. We hosted my car reveal there so if you ever need a venue for a season opener we are in!!

PM me for my info :cool:

Kristos

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 Corvette GS, 2012 BOSS 302
I'm in western PA, 20 minutes from Youngstown OH. Anywhere is Jersey is atleast a 4 hr drive!! Lol

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
I think the Feb should be fine.
With this crazy storm (sitting at 22" here), and potentially snow again next Sunday, the roads are going to be a salty mess likely until the end of the month. Thinking we should aim for last weekend or two in Feb at this point (2/21 or 2/28).
Sponsored