OP
OP
Gastan

Gastan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
Toyota of Muskegon, Michigan. Told today, " You will have your sales tax, doc fee, and registration fees for plate transfer or new plate, but we are 100% transparent on your out the door cost before you put your name on a vehicle!!.....

We do not do any dealer markup"

I'll take them at their word. Puts them at the top of the list with Szott (much closer). Only time will tell. Can't wait!
Congrats on finding a local no-markup dealer! I know you've been searching/asking high and low.

STD67

First Name
Rutger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Congrats on finding a local no-markup dealer! I know you've been searching/asking high and low.
Thanks. I need to pump the brakes for a few months. LOL. It's only April! Most likely they'll be difficult to find initially. Figured I better get organized while it's still early in the process. Stay tuned!

Clodydeloady

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GCL Overland 2021
Car are like any goods by law you pay the window sticker advised. Just like you buy goods at Wall Mart . That’s if the window sticker is still glued to the window!

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Car are like any goods by law you pay the window sticker advised. Just like you buy goods at Wall Mart . That’s if the window sticker is still glued to the window!
I've never once paid close to MSRP on a new car and I won't ever. Be a smart consumer and learn how to whittle down the price and get more for your trade. It's illegal for the Window Sticker (Monroney Label) to NOT be still glued to the window.

Clodydeloady

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GCL Overland 2021
I've never once paid close to MSRP on a new car and I won't ever. Be a smart consumer and learn how to whittle down the price and get more for your trade. It's illegal for the Window Sticker (Monroney Label) to NOT be still glued to the window.
Yes but those dealers take them off and invente all kinds of lies to markups, and people (rich) don’t care to pay to show off that they’re first to get one.

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
You don't need a broker. If you go into a dealership and prove that you know more about the vehicle than the salesman does, they are about 200% less likely to fuck around with you and try to BS you. Like I said above, I've never paid close to MSRP. Do the research and be an educated consumer. Find the, "invoice", price. Find the holdback percentage (don't forget about option packages) and don't let the dealer include any add-ons. Never be afraid to walk out the door and be willing to drive a few extra miles to get a better deal somewhere else. Plan on spending an afternoon at the dealership. Bring a lunch and when they ask what it's for tell, them that in your experience it takes a while to get a good deal and I came prepared. They don't want to spend all day on one deal. They want to move you out with THEIR deal, ASAP, so they can move on to the next sucker. As soon as they see that you're not fucking around, they're much more likely to work with you. One of the other very important things is, always be polite and respectful!

Clodydeloady

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GCL Overland 2021
First thing I do when I meet the Salesman is asking him tricky and specific questions and about engine transmisson ect ; to see his knowledge and if he does not please me I just go directly to the sale manager , I am the client buying period.

TheBat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner Trail, 2022 GR86
You don't need a broker. If you go into a dealership and prove that you know more about the vehicle than the salesman does, they are about 200% less likely to fuck around with you and try to BS you. Like I said above, I've never paid close to MSRP. Do the research and be an educated consumer. Find the, "invoice", price. Find the holdback percentage (don't forget about option packages) and don't let the dealer include any add-ons. Never be afraid to walk out the door and be willing to drive a few extra miles to get a better deal somewhere else. Plan on spending an afternoon at the dealership. Bring a lunch and when they ask what it's for tell, them that in your experience it takes a while to get a good deal and I came prepared. They don't want to spend all day on one deal. They want to move you out with THEIR deal, ASAP, so they can move on to the next sucker. As soon as they see that you're not fucking around, they're much more likely to work with you. One of the other very important things is, always be polite and respectful!
If you want a 4Runner for much less than MSRP, I suggest you bring a tent and a sleeping bag along with that sandwich. I hear you and it sounds like you are willing to wait a couple of years, which no doubt is what it will take.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you want a 4Runner for much less than MSRP, I suggest you bring a tent and a sleeping bag along with that sandwich. I hear you and it sounds like you are willing to wait a couple of years, which no doubt is what it will take.
Batman, your wisdom has no bounds.

MrOzMan

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
First post here. Woohoo. I called Tony Divino in Ogden, they were on the list. No markup for non Pro / Trailhunter. Otherwise $3k above. Is that the same everywhere?

OP
OP
Gastan

Gastan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Pro
Anyone in the Denver area? Mountain States Toyota in Lakewood, CO says on their site that they don't charge over MSRP, no addendums, no handling fees, no market adjustments, etc.

Trailhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lamborghini Veneno Roadster
Here's a nationwide list of known MSRP Toyota dealerships (there may be more not on this list).

Utah MSRP Dealers
Tony Divino Toyota - Ogden, UT
First post here. Woohoo. I called Tony Divino in Ogden, they were on the list. No markup for non Pro / Trailhunter. Otherwise $3k above. Is that the same everywhere?
Welp!

jnsplace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R
3k for top of the tier? Bet someone will take that. We were seeing 5-10k above for LC FE.
I saw someone say on those forums. “Lead with your wallet”. Buy or hold. It’s all a choice.