kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone else bewildered by this missing feature? Sat Nav, all the other bells and whistles, yet no ventilated seats? IMHO I'm kinda dumbfounded why they aren't in there. Even with the premium package.
I mean the only sporty cars I can think of that have it are the American ones.

Nurburgring

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 Turbo, M3 E46, Turbocharged NA Miata, S2000, Mazda FC3S & FD3S, EP91 Starlet, EK9 Type R, EG6 Sir2, AE86, 3SGE AE86, Evo7RS, F3 race car
My 991 Carrera S had them. And they were quite awesome for "spirited" drives.

Kaizen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I live in hot a** FL and my RC has this feature. Love it, but I've already accepted some of the A90s flaws :dunno:

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99’ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
I would trade the heating feature for cooling any day.

Mine will be sitting in storage during the cold months..

There are worse things in life, but sitting on scorching hot leather and feeling sweat pool on your back, gluing your shirt to you, definitely sucks.

Edit: I will also add, I think the gas gauge really sucks too. I have a feeling others will share in my disgruntled gas gauge views once we get these on the road....

Last edited:

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I wish the new Supra has these! It would be a plus for me. Summer car for me, heated seats would never be turned on

POS VETT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Tacoma SR 4X4 V6, '20 Terrain SLE, '11 370Z Sport, '9 Eclipse GS, 8 Corvette Z06
I couldn't care any less about having heated or ventilated seats; the lack of these features are a welcome from me as it means simpler, lighter, less parts, less electronics, less plumbing, and, finally, less cost. However, ergonomics is very important to me when it comes to seating and I hope Recaro has designed and is manufacturing the seats in the Supra.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I couldn't care any less about having heated or ventilated seats; the lack of these features are a welcome from me as it means simpler, lighter, less parts, less electronics, less plumbing, and, finally, less cost. However, ergonomics is very important to me when it comes to seating and I hope Recaro has designed and is manufacturing the seats in the Supra.
I wish it was an option and not standard on the premium. I would totally skip the heated seats.

I love heated seats in my daily driver because winter, but I won’t be driving the Supra in winter here lol.

Last edited:

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
Never had them before.... but living in the UK, last thing you need are cold seats - we got that locked down already :)

Goose

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
I was wondering if we can order them from somewhere, since they get them in the UK. Maybe one of the dealerships across the pond. Shipping would suck, but depending on where we live, could be worth it.

elpadrino

First Name
eL
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus RC350F, bmw E92, ducati monster
I live in hot a** FL and my RC has this feature. Love it, but I've already accepted some of the A90s flaws :dunno:
Never works in my car. It just blows hot air. I doubt i'll miss it. Heated seats/steering wheel are more important for me.

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
It did say heating and cooling seats in the literature, but on a test drive I didn't see anything to suggest it - didn't ask either to be fair.

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max
The 3 series(even the new G20) doesn't even have the option for ventilated seats, that's like a 5 series and up thing so no way you'd see them in the Supra/Z4. Heated seats have been a BMW thing forever so of course they'll have them if they are electronic seats.
Sponsored