Nostalgia thread: MKI through MKIV & 2000GT

Chuck Mason

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 4Runner TRD Off Road
The MKII were everywhere in the Bay Area when I was growing up in the 80's. They have since disappeared and I just don't see them around anymore these days. If there was a car that brings me back to my childhood, it's the MKII. They look even cooler now than they did back then.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
The MKII were everywhere in the Bay Area when I was growing up in the 80's. They have since disappeared and I just don't see them around anymore these days. If there was a car that brings me back to my childhood, it's the MKII. They look even cooler now than they did back then.
good taste

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
I remember when MKIII Turbo's were scattered on every block in Chicago when I was a kid....and middle-aged bankers and managers would be rockin' them along with their z-cavaricci's and girlfriends who looked like Pat Benatar. The high-rollers had the Porsche 944's and 300ZX's ;-)

SupraStew85

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1985 Supra (1jz vvti swap incoming) 2004 V8 4Runner
1: Starion wheels look unbelievably good on your car
2: does that ae86 steering wheel bolt right up ? I hate my supra bus size steering wheel
3: WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU FIND A OIL CHANGE INDICATOR IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS
Anyways cheers man, your cars been an inspiration of mine for a while, I remember seeing photos of it quite some time ago (even before I had my licence I believe) and ever since that I've always wanted to capture that oem+ aggressive style.
Sponsored