• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: O.Z. Hyper GT HLT (Local Pickup in AZ only)

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2 Competition, '02 Ford Lightning
Hey everyone,

Up for grabs is a mint set of O.Z. Racing wheels that were on my '21 Supra for about 200-300 miles at most with absolutely no blemishes whatsoever so they are in like new condition. The stock Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires have 800-1000 miles of gentle driving (no burnouts ever - tires ain't cheap) The wheels have the OEM TPMS sensors and tires mounted and balanced. Tires were transferred from the stock wheels to the O.Z.'s using a touchless tire machine by a local mobile tire installer named Lugwrench Heroes. Overall these wheels are a few pounds lighter than the stock ones and I could definitely feel the difference the few times I swapped between my tire/wheel sets myself in the garage.

Tire specs: Michelin Super Sport 255/35ZR19 front and 275/35ZR19 rear

Wheels specs based on Tirerack (where I purchased them): O.Z. Racing Hyper GT HLT in Star Graphite (these are made in Italy)
Front, 19x8.5 (30mm offset) - Weight: 23.4 lbs
Rear, 19x10 (32mm offset) - Weight: 22.65 lbs

Note: Wheels costs me about $2,200 for reference.

Price: I am asking $2,200 OBO and local pick up in AZ. Depending on your location (I am in the Mesa/Gilbert area), I may be able to meet halfway.

***No trades please***
I no longer own the Supra so trades are useless to me and just want cash

IMG-4050.jpg

IMG-4051.jpg

IMG-4052.jpg

IMG-4054.jpg

IMG-4056.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here's a few pictures of them on my old '21 Supra.

4138.jpg

4213.JPEG

4333.jpg

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump

Reasonable offers will be accepted. They're sitting in my garage and want to clear up some space.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump....

No AZ people here with Supra interested? I know there doesn't appear to be a lot Supra owners from AZ in this forum but I figure this is my best shot at selling these. :)

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update, price drop. I really just need these gone so someone make me a reasonable offer. Come AZ owners! haha

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Seems like a pretty good deal, surprised they have not sold yet

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Seems like a pretty good deal, surprised they have not sold yet
Yeah it's killer deal IMO. Someone is getting what is essentially new wheel/tire set. I haven't had one person yet even offer but I think it has to do with the limited number of AZ owners on this forum and the fact I'm only dealing locally. Also, I know they're not forged or an aggressive offset like some people like but OZ is made in Italy and makes top shelf wheels, plus each wheel is 2-3 lbs lighter than stock.

I did post in the Southwest section under an AZ Club thread with a link so maybe that might help get more eyes on it.

I think these wheels will pop a lot more on any color other than my old turbulence gray or silver Supras. It wasn't the best match on mine but the wheel design is nice IMO and think would look great on all other colors.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump

tamaken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 2.0, 2000 LS400, 2012 Scion iQ
Shooting a shot: would you be willing to do a handoff closer to the Arizona state border with California? I'm in LA, and it seems equidistant to both of us from Mesa?

I might be sold at $2200 if we can make that happen.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shooting a shot: would you be willing to do a handoff closer to the Arizona state border with California? I'm in LA, and it seems equidistant to both of us from Mesa?

I might be sold at $2200 if we can make that happen.
I gotta think about it because that's a good amount of gas money in the only vehicle I have to transport them. Shoot me a PM with you phone number so we can discuss.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I never got a reply back from the potential buyer...so bump.

FYI, I may end up transferring the tires and TPMS sensors (same frequency so should work) onto a new set of M Performance 763M wheels I'm getting for my M2 Comp here soon. The Supra spec'd tires are just a hair wider and should work out well. I'll still consider selling the complete wheel/tire set for now, so if anyone wants to work out a deal, let me know.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FYI, keeping the tires and transferring them onto a different set of wheels for my M2. I will mark these as sold and repost wheels alone with TPMS sensors for anyone interested.

I will still keep the sale local but I may put them up on eBay with a link if anyone from out of state is interested in buying them. It should be much easier and cheaper to ship wheels alone since I will now have boxes to ship them in and weigh less without tires. I figure eBay is a much safer route (less chance for fraud) for all parties involved if I ship.
Sponsored