Sponsored

OEM air compressor accessory -- ARB single or dual compressor?

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
Hey folks — does anyone know if the arb compressor that comes with the built in accessory package in the bed with that nice digital gauge is the twin or single compressor? I’ve been trying to find this info and have come up empty.

Im not getting a TH, but this is an attachment I’d like to install, and I’m wondering which model of the compressor it is exactly
Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Interestingly enough, my spec sheet doesn't saying anything about the compressor.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Same here, have a deposit on the Pro, but that compressor sure looks useful. The bed lights as well.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
Hey folks — does anyone know if the arb compressor that comes with the built in accessory package in the bed with that nice digital gauge is the twin or single compressor? I’ve been trying to find this info and have come up empty.

Im not getting a TH, but this is an attachment I’d like to install, and I’m wondering which model of the compressor it is exactly
I just called ARB and oddly enough that’s not an ARB compressor on the TH, so perhaps it’s a in-house or generic supplier. But he did know it’s a single/large.

All ARBs are tankless and I would assume for safety there’s no tank on the TH. I have an 10gal aluminum expansion tank that’ll work nicely with it.

2024 Tacoma OEM air compressor accessory -- ARB single or dual compressor? IMG_5005

Last edited:

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Did anyone ever confirm if we can buy the compressor after market?

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
Did anyone ever confirm if we can buy the compressor after market?
I saw on another post that many of the TH and PRO accessories will be available for purchase from Toyota, compressor was listed. It was also discussed that many of the powered accessories have fuse locations and open harness attachment locations on non spec'd models.

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I saw on another post that many of the TH and PRO accessories will be available for purchase from Toyota, compressor was listed. It was also discussed that many of the powered accessories have fuse locations and open harness attachment locations on non spec'd models.
Yep. I think I've seen that post as well. Unfortunately no one has a link and I can't find it on the Tacoma accessories page. If anyone finds one, throw the link here please!

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Seems like we'd need to cut out some of the bed liner to get the core parts installed for those of us without it OEM. I'm also wondering if it requires the more beefy power that can only be had on the hybrid models. I'd love to get that compressor installed on my TRD Off-road.

RGk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trucks
Yep. I think I've seen that post as well. Unfortunately no one has a link and I can't find it on the Tacoma accessories page. If anyone finds one, throw the link here please!
Looking for the same. Thanks!

Moundman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Camry (a beater!)
Does anyone know if you will be able to use a morrflate type system with this compressor?
Sponsored