First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
FYI...

Designed, engineered, and tuned SPECIFICALLY for the (2020+) Toyota Supra - The Evolution Series Sound Solution guarantees unmatched sound reproduction, seamless integration, and unwavering reliability.

WHAT'S INCLUDED:
• 64-Bit Multi-Channel DSP Power Amplifier
• Signature High-Fidelity Sound (Pre-Calibrated)
• Supra-Specific Subwoofer System (8")
• Complete Speaker Optimization (Powered & Remastered)
• Quick-Sync Wiring Harness (No Splicing / No Cutting)
• Integration Interface (All Factory Functionality Maintained)

TOOLS NEEDED:
• Panel Tool • Socket Wrench
• Socket (10mm, 13mm)
• Socket Extension (6"+)
• T30 Torx, T25 Torx
• Wrench (7mm,10mm)
• Utility Blade
• Pick Tool (Optional)

OEM Audio Plus is proud to design complete solutions designed specifically for the (2020+) Toyota Supra. Our High-Resolution Audio Systems are completely plug-and-play, backed by our 3-year warranty, and deliver unmatched sound quality and deep bass reproduction. We are committed to providing components and instructions designed for seamless integration.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jgardner150

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
So question is when does it go on sale? I see it's still "In Development" on the main site. Also noticing this video is unlisted on YouTube ;). But looks pretty easy to install. I'll be interested on how it sounds.

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So question is when does it go on sale? I see it's still "In Development" on the main site. Also noticing this video is unlisted on YouTube ;). But looks pretty easy to install. I'll be interested on how it sounds.
good question...I assume it's going to be released very soon...

They just sent me the link to the video for my feedback....

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
looks good. I'll probably buy it

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update:

OEM Audio+ preorders will go live in next 24~48hrs....Ship dates will be end of July

MSRP $3000 / Preorder price $2499

https://oemaudioplus.com/toyota/supra/

--------

*In this application the 2 OE subs are deleted from system and replaced by one OEM Audio Plus 8" sub...

Last edited:

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
whats the best looking OE subs are delete mod?

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
Best looking? The OEM+ subs always look and sound good. The delete portion is just bypassing using the factory subs at all. Essentially you could leave them, cap them or whatever you want to do for your aesthetics. I've got mine on pre-order. This will be my 3rd purchase from them.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Best looking? The OEM+ subs always look and sound good. The delete portion is just bypassing using the factory subs at all. Essentially you could leave them, cap them or whatever you want to do for your aesthetics. I've got mine on pre-order. This will be my 3rd purchase from them.
I think he means the best-looking way to delete the stock subs once you’re not using them anymore. Maybe make that space a but more useful or something.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
I think he means the best-looking way to delete the stock subs once you’re not using them anymore. Maybe make that space a but more useful or something.

I am turning mine into a fish tank

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
FYI...

Designed, engineered, and tuned SPECIFICALLY for the (2020+) Toyota Supra - The Evolution Series Sound Solution guarantees unmatched sound reproduction, seamless integration, and unwavering reliability.

WHAT'S INCLUDED:
• 64-Bit Multi-Channel DSP Power Amplifier
• Signature High-Fidelity Sound (Pre-Calibrated)
• Supra-Specific Subwoofer System (8")
• Complete Speaker Optimization (Powered & Remastered)
• Quick-Sync Wiring Harness (No Splicing / No Cutting)
• Integration Interface (All Factory Functionality Maintained)

TOOLS NEEDED:
• Panel Tool • Socket Wrench
• Socket (10mm, 13mm)
• Socket Extension (6"+)
• T30 Torx, T25 Torx
• Wrench (7mm,10mm)
• Utility Blade
• Pick Tool (Optional)

OEM Audio Plus is proud to design complete solutions designed specifically for the (2020+) Toyota Supra. Our High-Resolution Audio Systems are completely plug-and-play, backed by our 3-year warranty, and deliver unmatched sound quality and deep bass reproduction. We are committed to providing components and instructions designed for seamless integration.
Looks super cool and neat! Sadly after waiting for almost a year I have already redirected my build in another direction.

serialbooper

First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
anybody plan on placing an order on this? i have heard very good things about this company from my frs/86 days. curious how much an improvement it is over tadda's port mod, i would guess significant.

OP
OP
tadda

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
FYI...

Here is OEMAudio+ response to the question many seem to have as to why the cost of the Supra audio system they are currently offering is higher to that of say the Toyota 86 and other systems they offer for other vehicles....

"It really comes down to what the System is made up of and what is required for a seamless installation with the factory electronics. We approached the Supra with a careful selection of
odules to interface with the MOST infrastructure of the Supra. It is due to the closed-loop network of the MOST system that after two years of vehicle production, we are one of the first to offer a turn-key amplifier (and so much more) that integrates with the Supra - it was an undertaking to say the least.

Apart from the added electronics to play nicely with the factory System, we invested in next-level Amplification and Processing, surpassing the performance of other applications we offer (apples and oranges). To compare the Evolution Series against the Reference Series would be liken to comparing a Supra to the 86. Yes, both have Toyota emblems, but the engineering, performance, and ultimately the results are different in class. Not wrong, just different.

Just like all our applications, we know our sound solutions are not “cheap.” Our pricing will always be a reflection of bill of materials (the cost of producing the Solution) and we will always strive to ensure the end-user gets the best pricing we can offer. Therefore it is our commitment and unrelenting investment to ensure our products exceed the expectations of each owner and deliver results unattainable for the cost. "
-------------------------------------

My Initial thoughts...

The 2 OE subs are deleted / bypassed in the OEM Audio + application which is a big disappointment to me...I would have rather kept them in the system adding crossovers with some DSP applied to have them operate as mid-bass speakers...

OEM Audio never took this into consideration while developing their system assuming the 2 rear OE woofers were not very good...Had they done so I think they would have approached things a bit differently....

Last edited:

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Oh HELL yeah!!! I’m about to order their system for my 4Runner! Had no idea this was an option for our Supras!

Pumice

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
FYI...

Here is OEMAudio+ response to the question many seem to have as to why the cost of the Supra audio system they are currently offering is higher to that of say the Toyota 86 and other systems they offer for other vehicles....
I was very surprised at the "premium" price as well. We'll have to wait and see if the higher price results in better sound quality over the improvements you've outlined so far.
Sponsored