Official 2020 Toyota Supra US Specs, Images, Videos

CantEven_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Cayman GT4
Has anyone seen any pictures of the HUD design?

I actually like the interior and the part digital part actual tach frame look. It’s a nice balance to me. I am not a fan of the old bmw shifter and hvac displays but that’s nitpicking.

And the steering wheel.......*sigh*

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
I think if the carbon copy of the FT1 was used then it would have been good. But since they had to make it smaller by like 10-20% I feel like the front fascia would have made it ugly. I just love how the FT1 is so muscular and sleek. Tbh my most favourite view is the side view, rear head-on, and the 3/4 angle from the rear end.

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
The EU car looks nicer without the ugly side markers, but that front plate... :puke:

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This must be the hardest Toyota PR is working by underpromise, over deliver.

If they get people to buy the car at first with the name alone, before specs and data comes out showing this car is a legitimate beast, it would cause reservations into 2021 and keep the car selling and slowly change perception over time.

Or I'm just making a conspiracy theory

First Name
Rain
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 W211 E550, 2005 4Runner
The rear really doesn't do for me it feels way too short, but I understand that aftermarket companies will surely have a wide-body kit to try to replicate the FT1 concept maybe RocketBunny perhaps.