Official 2020 Toyota Supra US Specs, Images, Videos

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
In Poland the launch high trim version is 73k euro... mad price. Should be 10k lower at least.
Sponsored

PilotMahoney

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus IS 250
In Poland the launch high trim version is 73k euro... mad price. Should be 10k lower at least.
If this is true.... Sorry Toyota but you aint gonna sell that much, its gonna be a real flop. Not because of the car itself, but because of the price.

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Where did you find this price for Poland?
One of the guys got a text from Toyota that he can preorder it for that prize... insane, 718S is just few k more :/
Also base 6cyl is said to be around 65k euro... i think at least 10k 2much.

PilotMahoney

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus IS 250
Well in just a couple of hours, few friends from Germany drop out the Supra due to the price and from UK also few friends said no to the Supra... Hows that gonna work Toyota:what:

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think it should be price competitive in EU and instead they play in Porsche range... that may not go as well as they plan :/ if it was here around 55k euro it would probably sell like hell. Instead almost 75k for Launch Edition...
I really wanna see pricing on 2.0 258 version.

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
- Renaissance Red 2.0
- Nocturnal Black
- Absolute Zero White
- Tungsten Silver
- Turbulence Gray
- Nitro Yellow
- Downshift Blue
- Phantom Matte Gray
Canadians can expect to see a few of these being unavailable here if the experience with the FR-S/86 is any indication. Probably one of the two greys, and the yellow.

Death666wish_

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mitsubishi lancer 5-speed (out of commission), 1991 Firebird Formula (out of commission), 2008 Toyota Camry
$50k in America converts to 50k Euro? Does Toyota know how currency works? And that is the minimum I've seen you guys say, why would they make it only affordable in America and expensive in the rest of the world? In my country we have monopolies with dealerships, the only brand that has 2 dealerships is dodge. I wonder if our dealer would dare make it 50k Dinars, that's over $130k US, or maybe he won't push his luck and sell it for 40k ($105). Or maybe I am being dramatic :p We'll see, but it doesn't sound good in Europe.

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
Well, ironic this time around considering where its built, but a Supra selling like crap in Europe won't exactly be a new thing.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
The secret to its speed is what Toyoda and Alonso both referenced with "whatever your skill level". In short anybody can drive this car fast, its designed to take driver skills+accuracy out of the equation as much it can. Not saying its good or bad, just a fact - Its loaded with every feasible driver aid it can have. This is same for almost all modern cars. Take away those driver aids and this car would be the same performance as the A80.

As an example, the A80 requires serious practice, skill, knowledge and experience to launch well every time, its a pain to get it perfect everytime. The A90 doesn't, you can just Get in mash the throttle and then saw at the wheel, after which the car will then fix it all up for you -"Choose your mode!!"... "get ready!!!".."Launch!!!" .... No knowledge of gearing or shifting knowledge required. Again, not good or bad, just fact.

For some people the A90 is a perfect drivers car, for others its just an automated appliance. Everybody will take a slightly different view of it.
That's was exactly what I was thinking. Confidence. I feel like it's a confidence inspiring sports car on the road and track/ while being a very smooth daily driver. It's predictable and communicative in every manner. This is a total driver's car.

Borchert97

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Toyota 86
Why is nobody talking about the fact that the Z4 has 47hp more than the Supra? I feel like BMW did Toyota dirty...

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Why is nobody talking about the fact that the Z4 has 47hp more than the Supra? I feel like BMW did Toyota dirty...
I would take the specs released by both companies with a grain of salt. We need an independent third party to test them both. Either way, you save $15k by going with the Supra.
Sponsored