Official DOWNSHIFT BLUE Supra Club Thread

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
After seeing met blue in the flesh, those photos are very misleading.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
It’s just your run of the mill navy blue. Very boring, but all the times I’ve seen bmws with the color have been pretty overcast with little to no sunlight, so maybe the metallic makes it look better /different in the sunlight? :dunno:

Last edited:

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
It’s just your run of the mill navy blue. Very boring, but all the times I’ve seen bmws with the color have been pretty overcast with little to no sunlight, so maybe the metallic makes it look better different in the sunlight? :dunno:
I searched through some bimmerpost forums and this color seems to have a really nice metallic flake to it in the sunlight

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
I think this is my favorite color. The yellow is not like I imagined and the red, although eye popping, is too much red when seen from the rear with the red tail lights.

sal

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
C63 AMG & ST205 WRC
I dont mind the blue, would like to see more pictures of the saddle interior though.

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
I dont mind the blue, would like to see more pictures of the saddle interior though.
If you look closely its just black with light shining on it giving it a brown highlight. The supra only comes in black and red if you get the limited edition version.

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
If you look closely its just black with light shining on it giving it a brown highlight. The supra only comes in black and red if you get the limited edition version.
Is the only leather color available seriously black? And red only for the launch models?

Gotta have more colors than that I hope...

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Is the only leather color available seriously black? And red only for the launch models?

Gotta have more colors than that I hope...
As of right now, that seems to be the case. I'm sure in the future there will be more colors, but this is what it took to keep costs down

dgh

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 RX7; 2011 Toyota RAV 4
I dunno man, 49k for a banging i6 from Toyota seems good to me. The car looks outrageous and it’ll turn heads.
Agreed. I don't know what some people expect. This is a lot cheaper than the A80, taking into account inflation. Shaking my head.....

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
From what I've seen it is only a good price in the US. For example in the UK it is around £4k more than the Z4 M40i and a few thousand more than Cayman S as well. From what I understand the Supra is cheaper than both in the US.
Sponsored