OHHHHH SNAP! BM3 FOR THE WIN! POSSIBLE UNLOCKS HERE IN THE US FOR POST 06/2020 STARTING NEXT WEEK!

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
BM3 for the win!

Well on my end everyones money has been refunded and ecus will be headed back to you. I talked to each one but if theres someone I missed let me know!
If you all havent heard BM3 can be now used with the femto unlock. Big shout out to Euroklasse for making this happen!

Sounding like unlocking here in the US as well which is EPIC! So happy for this and for everyone who can now get tuned, not have to ship overseas, use BM3 and can do so at a great cost! Love to see how fast things are progressing!
Sponsored

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
BM3 for the win!

Well on my end everyones money has been refunded and ecus will be headed back to you. I talked to each one but if theres someone I missed let me know!
If you all havent heard BM3 can be now used with the femto unlock. Big shout out to Euroklasse for making this happen!

Sounding like unlocking here in the US as well which is EPIC! So happy for this and for everyone who can now get tuned, not have to ship overseas, use BM3 and can do so at a great cost! Love to see how fast things are progressing!
Did i miss an original post somewhere on this? BM3 social accounts? Reference?

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
This is going to entail a lot of reading, but great news nonetheless!

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Man, I really wish I knew what was going on. I haven't seen anything about this here or on bimmerpost. Drawbacks of not being on social media, I guess.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Man, I really wish I knew what was going on. I haven't seen anything about this here or on bimmerpost. Drawbacks of not being on social media, I guess.
So, Femto for many months has offered an MG1 unlock, but the tools to tune it were limited. This is what RKTunes and some others were doing. You can send your Ecu to Russia, via one of the tuners doing the OTS maps for $1200 or whatever, and you get a tune.

The unlock that Femto now offers, for something like $700 + Shipping can now be used with BM3, so you can go full custom tune.

From what I read, this is the current state of things.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So, Femto for many months has offered an MG1 unlock, but the tools to tune it were limited. This is what RKTunes and some others were doing. You can send your Ecu to Russia, via one of the tuners doing the OTS maps for $1200 or whatever, and you get a tune.

The unlock that Femto now offers, for something like $700 + Shipping can now be used with BM3, so you can go full custom tune.

oh man you are going to have to change your website :(

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Ahhh, got it. ECUTEK or nada for this guy though it's all personal preference i guess. :)

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ELI5

Why ECUTEK and not BM3?

What's the difference?
ECUTEK has better integration to meth controllers, flex fuel sniffers, etc....IMO, i just think it's a more comprehensive solution if you want to go down the power mod rabbit hole. I'm far from an expert on it but that's what i've read.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ECUTEK has better integration to meth controllers, flex fuel sniffers, etc....IMO, i just think it's a more comprehensive solution if you want to go down the power mod rabbit hole. I'm far from an expert on it but that's what i've read.
Just so you know BM3 has canbus integrations as well and also integrates with reflex :)

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Sniffers? interesting whats that?

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sniffers? interesting whats that?
I'll let DaBears comment, this is not my specialty and frankly, since i'm a locked DME, i have plenty of time to learn and tailor my opinion on the tuning companies once this all becomes available to 2021+
Sponsored