Oil Low after 1k miles

Av1ates

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 07/20
Has anyone had to add oil after 1k miles? The car reported that it was at the minimum oil level and said to add a quart. This was fairly normal driving for the first 1k miles. Then I did a track day yesterday at Homestead, and it reported low oil again, I’m at 2k miles and have had to add two quarts of oil.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Av1ates

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 07/20
Thanks. I had them look for leaks or metal in the oil. All was well, but still concerns me.

dragonhunter241

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Has anyone had to add oil after 1k miles? The car reported that it was at the minimum oil level and said to add a quart. This was fairly normal driving for the first 1k miles. Then I did a track day yesterday at Homestead, and it reported low oil again, I’m at 2k miles and have had to add two quarts of oil.
Check my thread with same issue. Let me know if tits the same and what you did to fix it.
https://www.supramkv.com/threads/su...only-after-driving-1500-miles-brand-new.7131/

OP
OP

Av1ates

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 07/20
I haven’t done anything to fix it and Toyota is monitoring. They inspected as much as they know how and think the engine is normal. I’ve had to add a second quart of oil and I’m at 2500 miles. One track day went through almost a liter of Toyota’s recommended oil.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
No so
I haven’t done anything to fix it and Toyota is monitoring. They inspected as much as they know how and think the engine is normal. I’ve had to add a second quart of oil and I’m at 2500 miles. One track day went through almost a liter of Toyota’s recommended oil.
Stay on them. Something is wrong
I have only added 1/3 quart in 4000 miles and 5 TRACK DAYS.

I changed oil after second track and haven’t had to add oil since
Sponsored