First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
  • Banned
I wish we got these kind of muscle cars locally. Are they US exclusive?
Land of the freedom..

Can’t wait for the new GT500 to be unveiled.. possibly within the next few months.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say, lightweight sports cars are 100% my bread and butter, and there's nothing better in my mind.

BUT

800hp is so much goddamn fun, let me tell you. I am very happy Dodge makes the Hellcats and Demons and I think the automotive world is much better off for it. Weight and dynamics be damned, when you hit the go pedal, it f***in' goes, and all that with a warranty? That's revelatory stuff. The beauty of the Hellcat is that it's a no bullshit car, it doesn't give false expectations of track-worthiness, and it doesn't claim to do any more than what it can. It's an honest muscle car, and that's something that is really commendable in my eyes.

Can't wait to buy one used in a couple years lol.

OP
OP
Jdmuscle

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
  • Banned
I have to say, lightweight sports cars are 100% my bread and butter, and there's nothing better in my mind.

BUT

800hp is so much goddamn fun, let me tell you. I am very happy Dodge makes the Hellcats and Demons and I think the automotive world is much better off for it. Weight and dynamics be damned, when you hit the go pedal, it f***in' goes, and all that with a warranty? That's revelatory stuff. The beauty of the Hellcat is that it's a no bullshit car, it doesn't give false expectations of track-worthiness, and it doesn't claim to do any more than what it can. It's an honest muscle car, and that's something that is really commendable in my eyes.

Agree with ya.. enjoy nimble little cars and not into big power myself. Enjoy the ND Miata a lot and for 2019 they’ve got more power at around 180hp. I’m more thrilled about that than 797hp for this Hellcat. On the other hand.. I’m more a NA lover (H/C GenV Viper and GT350) these days but thoroughly enjoy all sorts of forced induction hence my Supra and the C7Z (supercharged). One day soon I’ll have a ND Miata as well.. hehe

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots

BUT

I know what you mean. Corners and an adjustable chassis are the most fun (why I have 275s on the front of my A80)

while I'll never own a spastic powered dodge, the fact that they simply exist is awesome

life is too short for boring cars
Sponsored