P2uned Big Brake Kits - Affordable Options and Almost 40 LBS of unsprung weight savings!

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Agreed these are a nice cheap-ish option... might want to work a bit on the write-up however:

" Lose 5lbs per front corner with our rear brake kit. 6 pot monoblock calipers with a 2 piece 356mm cross drilled rotor design. "
:hmm:

Interesting also that it's the same kit exactly (rotor size, 6pot, price) for both front and back kits, but retains factory e-brake somehow? Seems like those $400 adapters for other kits are unnecessary? Not saying it's not true (since I honestly don't know), just wondering how they pulled off what others seem to struggle with.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agreed these are a nice cheap-ish option... might want to work a bit on the write-up however:

:hmm:

Interesting also that it's the same kit exactly (rotor size, 6pot, price) for both front and back kits, but retains factory e-brake somehow? Seems like those $400 adapters for other kits are unnecessary? Not saying it's not true (since I honestly don't know), just wondering how they pulled off what others seem to struggle with.
these use a custom bracket For the ebrake. Why others don't retain it... I have no idea I'd go nuts with the parking brake on all the time.

Nice catch I'll fix the description.

RWDriver89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium
Looking at this brake kit; anybody installed it that can answer whether or not the pad size is the same or you have to run a new/different pad size?
Thanks!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
My question is, how easy is it going to be to find replacement friction rings for these brake rotors along with hardware? I've seen too many people buy brake kits and not be able to maintain them.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking at this brake kit; anybody installed it that can answer whether or not the pad size is the same or you have to run a new/different pad size?
Thanks!
The come with brake pads. They are different than oem.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My question is, how easy is it going to be to find replacement friction rings for these brake rotors along with hardware? I've seen too many people buy brake kits and not be able to maintain them.
Hardware and pads are available

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can speak if other manufacture parts will end up working because i do not know. If you basing it on if this company goes belly up and parts are no longer available, you could have that concern about alot of parts for the supra.

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Bringing this back from the dead nether realms
Is there an option to have a blank caliper with no logo ?
Worth a try
😅

RWDriver89

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium
I’m wondering if anyone with this kit has had to replace pads yet? Has anyone running this kit figured out what other pads would fit like Ferodo, CounterSpaceGarage or others?