Pics & Vids of Supra with aftermarket wheels

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
They are the exact same specs/faces. The pressed double blacks and pressed graphite TE's have a lip that is more of a silver/polished so it tends to stand out more.

LBI_YtKM.jpeg
Would you guys mind sharing the tire sizes on this one? Looks like it fits pretty ideally

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
A black supra sitting on some vossen 20s. Spotted at Temecula Valley Toyota in Southern California.

voss.jpg
Those are Vorsteiners. ;)

-Josh

Suprako

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Lexus GX, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Many thanks for ideas on this forum. After considerable research, looking at multiple possibilities at Vossen and Stance wheels, I settled for Variant Wheels. Robert Chang at Variant is first class all the way, and helped me with the right size and offset to make this work. I end up with 20X10 with 29mm offset in the front, and 20X11 with 32mm offset in the rear. The wheels are Variant Xenon Satin Gunmetal and I specifically chose the blood red center caps (optional caps). Shod with Michelin 275-30-20 front and 295-30-20 rear in Pilot Sport 4S. Very smooth and great handling, though a bit bumpy now compared to stock (my suspension is stock). Really good concavity front and back, which I wanted, and gives the car a lot of depth and character. I believe I'm the first person to have the 20" Variant Xenon wheels on the new Supra.

DSC05143.JPG
DSC05146.JPG
DSC05151.JPG
DSC05155.JPG
DSC05168.JPG
DSC05167.JPG

Suprako

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Lexus GX, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
By the way, all this work was done before the pandemic hit.... also I'm not affiliated with Variant so please contact Robert directly if you are interested. This is what I end up buying:

https://www.variantwheels.com/product/xenon-satin-gun-metal/

I looked at Stance SF03 wheels and Vossen HF-5 but the Variant had the most unique design and great pricing and service. At the time of purchase, Stance had availability issues with a specific color and Vossen's pricing were higher than what I budgeted, plus the fact that Variant wheels are more rare and unique.

Keep in mind that the overall stance is extremely aggressive, and I can see increased possibilities of the rear wheels kicking up dirt and rocks onto the body because they are literally sticking out of the body - but I like it this way so all good.

Last edited:

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Why is everyone so secretive of offsets? Thatā€™s helpful info for those of us in the market for wheels.
Lmao Iā€™ve been seeing that too... the only guy on the forum with actual custom wheels has told everyone his offsets while the single piece generic spec guys wonā€™t answer. It reminds me of 2014 again when the stance guys didnā€™t want to share wheel specs

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Lmao Iā€™ve been seeing that too... the only guy on the forum with actual custom wheels has told everyone his offsets while the single piece generic spec guys wonā€™t answer. It reminds me of 2014 again when the stance guys didnā€™t want to share wheel specs
Youā€™d think that on a forum dedicated to a relatively new platform, people would want to help each other out rather than make each otherā€™s wallets suffer from trial and error. Oh well.

Anyhow, lots of great setups in this thread. If people could start posting offsets thatā€™d be great.

svtraid

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 M5, A90
Youā€™d think that on a forum dedicated to a relatively new platform, people would want to help each other out rather than make each otherā€™s wallets suffer from trial and error. Oh well.

Anyhow, lots of great setups in this thread. If people could start posting offsets thatā€™d be great.
posted mine a while back... post #53

itā€™s true, thereā€™s not a lot of sharing of that info, but I think the manufacturers are not giving their info to the customers. given the ā€˜newā€™ platform, theyā€™re looking for that edge over the other guys. but at this point in the game, thereā€™s enough in the market to not have to be so secretive. idk

Stance SF03 Brushed Titanium
F: 20x10 +30 R: 20x11 +40
Michelin PS4S 265/30, 295/30
H&R Springs
A66C6719-5F3C-44EF-A3B6-249F122B4440.jpeg