Mark5825

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2017 Mustang
Looking amazing!

Any mods needed to fit? What are you lowered on?
Just on H&R Springs. There's a slight rub against the inside carpet on the rear on big high speed dips but I've only felt it a couple times in 500 miles, seems to be fine.

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
Recently got some wheels. Fronts - 19 x 9.5, +22 offset with 275/30/19 tires,Rears - 19 x 11.0, +35 offset with 305/30/19 tires. Sitting on H&R springs. Overall fitment is good, but I always slightly rub when going up my driveway. Speed bumps are fine with no rubbing as well as driving.

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

side3.jpg

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to get a little more info to try and get a set of wheels together. Looks like 19x10 in the front and 19x11 for the rear will be flush. Will be on H&R springs and im not trying to do any mods to make wheels and tires fit. What is the lowest offset to clear the brakes? Haven't seen any post on the lowest offset to clear them is so I can figure out what I want to end up with.

Previous car I had Work Emotion Kiwami wheels with offsets in the teens which was pretty aggressive and liked the look since they were super concave.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Looking to get a little more info to try and get a set of wheels together. Looks like 19x10 in the front and 19x11 for the rear will be flush. Will be on H&R springs and im not trying to do any mods to make wheels and tires fit. What is the lowest offset to clear the brakes? Haven't seen any post on the lowest offset to clear them is so I can figure out what I want to end up with.

Previous car I had Work Emotion Kiwami wheels with offsets in the teens which was pretty aggressive and liked the look since they were super concave.
Do you have a particular brand of wheels in mind? We can get you taken care of.

-Josh

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a particular brand of wheels in mind? We can get you taken care of.

-Josh
Thinking Work wheels again. Maybe same ones. Was also thinking put together a 3 piece wheel but a discontinued one so probably have to go through used route.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Thinking Work wheels again. Maybe same ones. Was also thinking put together a 3 piece wheel but a discontinued one so probably have to go through used route.
Lot of Work one piece wheels in stock if interested.

Can also help you get a custom set of JDM wheels from Work,SSR, etc..

-Josh

Litebrite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, Jeep Wrangler, Touareg,350z
Anyone running 305/35r19 on rear lowered on springs? Not sure if it’s too tall of a tire.