Content Cars

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Still have it? I have a ‘93 si.
Nah, funny enough I sold it a few months after I bought it and used the money to put a downpayment on a brand new 2003 Acura RSX Type-S. Reminiscing on those old cars, I wish I could have kept them all. I'd love to find a pristine condition JDM RHD EG hatch to buy.
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I had a silver 1998 Dodge Neon. I really wanted the RT model. So, what I did was paint two white stripes on the hood. MYSELF. With ZERO experience. Turned out not great lol.

Not my car, this is from internet. Mine looked like this but with white hood stripes. It even had this bra, haha. I slide into a truck during a snowstorm and split the hood all the way across but only under the bra. I traded it in with bra on and no one ever found out. I also hit about 45k giant raccoons in this thing on night drives through dirt roads on my way back from college. I once destroyed the radiator also. Pulled into my garage and acted like nothing happened. My dad asked me if I hit anything and I was like ummm no? As there was radiator fluid and a giant hole through the radiator from a raccoon impailing it. Good times.

1998_dodge_neon-pic-41369-640x480.jpeg

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Not the actual car but an image grabbed from Google that looks exactly (same color, etc.) how mine looked. I had a bull-bar on mine though. I drove it on beaches and through a rain-forest which isn't something I can say about my BMWs or the Supra :D

1629293036959.png

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Did no one drive a hoop tie?
Bunch of entitled ass...lol
My first car was the biggest POS...
A Ford Monarch...what a pos..didn't care though that was my passage to FREEDOM ?...

Steve
lol. did you see mine? I also had a 85 Buick Skylark, and a few other 80s sedans around/during high school. Having a shit car was a BLAST. Never worried about it, always started, could fit 10 dudes. All around great time.