Adam@MRRWheels

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS300
Hello members. I see that some of you have questions and or are considering painting your stock wheels. MRR in California offers powder coating in a wide range of colors. If you are in California or even out of state, send me a DM and we can talk about the color you would like. Powder coating will last longer and we offer 1 year warranty on the finish. We can do Gloss, matte, 2 tones and brushed for those that really love the A90 factory wheels. Look up our finishes on www.mrrwheels.com.
Sponsored

larrymz3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Do you offer a core-trade option? I would like to get my stock wheels painted or powdercoated but would prefer doing it as an exchange.

OP
OP

Adam@MRRWheels

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS300
Do you offer a core-trade option? I would like to get my stock wheels painted or powdercoated but would prefer doing it as an exchange.
Since the a90 has different options in size, we do not have OEM wheels on hand. We would need your wheels. I know it's difficult but the Supra is just to new.

larrymz3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I think the A90 only comes with one wheel style and size in the US. In fact, both the launch edition and premium/base wheels are the exact same... just painted black on the LE.

OP
OP

Adam@MRRWheels

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS300
I think the A90 only comes with one wheel style and size in the US. In fact, both the launch edition and premium/base wheels are the exact same... just painted black on the LE.
We can do them for you but we don't have extras to supply you with. What state are you in?

larrymz3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Arkansas. Most shops here charge 60-75 per wheel, so, even if you could beat that, shipping would make it cost prohibitive.

OP
OP

Adam@MRRWheels

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS300
Arkansas. Most shops here charge 60-75 per wheel, so, even if you could beat that, shipping would make it cost prohibitive.
It would be better for you to do in your area. It would be to expensive if you went with us only because of the shipping.
Sponsored