PPF/Clear Bra MAIL-IN Service (head lights, Side Mirrors) ROAD/TRACK DEBRIS PROTECTION

bodyshell

First Name
Warley
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra and 328i f30 stage 3
PPF/Clear Bra MAIL-IN Service (head lights, Side Mirrors)
Greetings fellow auto geeks,

My name is Warley Santos; I am the founder of BODY SHELL PPF & DETAILING operating out of the tri-state area. We are a legitimate New Jersey Business and a team of automotive professional detailers specialized in Paint Protection Film as certified installers offering both precise machines cut film & tucked/bulk jobs. I am pleased to introduce to all our new service “MAIL-IN PPF” starting at $300 + standard 10-year film warranty. This service includes a 3-day turn-a-round job on all PPF jobs ranging from Headlights, side view mirrors, motorcycle fenders and more with ceramic coating options. All our PPF jobs are done in-house inside a downdraft automotive spray booth under a clean dustless environment to insure the best possible outcome. We only use the industries top of the line Llumar self-healing smart paint protection film the official film of FORMULA 1 and all our PPF installations are accompanied by a minimum 10-Year standard warranty. For quotes, please email. [email protected] or [email protected]

How to “MAIL-IN PPF”:

Step 1: GET A QUOTE

Email [email protected] or [email protected] to receive a quote/sales order from [email protected]

Please provide photos of the part/panel along with model & year of the vehicle.

Step 2: MAIL-IN your headlights or body panel

Option 1: Use Body Shell provided pre-paid shipping label to shop to our workshop (cost factored into Sales order/ invoice)

Option 2: Ship the product to Body Shell yourself and provide [email protected] with tracking number for visibility.

Step 3: Sit Back Relax and let us work our magic.

Upon Receiving and inspecting the parts, Body Shell will provide an email update with photos of how we received the product and state any imperfections or defects we may have come across.

Paint protection film will be applied, heat treated and inspected further to meet Body Shells standards.

Once inspected we will provide a photo update of the complete job to the client via email and ship the part back to the client.

Payment Method:

We accept the following: Credit Cards, PayPal, Wire Payment & Bitcoin. Note: All clients are subject to paying state sales tax.

Option 1: 50% invoice amount due up front with the remainder 50% due upon job completion.

Option 2: Pay full invoice amount upon job completion.

Receipt will be provided by [email protected] & Intuit QuickBooks for record keeping.

(Note: NO job will not ship back to the client unless invoice amount has been paid in full)

www.bodyshell.com (Launching July 2021)

Warley Santos – CEO/Owner - (908)340-9616

Shop: 210 Market St, Kenilworth NJ, 07083 (open for public/walk-in September 2021)

HEADLIGHT PPF MARKETING pt 2.jpg
Sponsored