• โ›”๏ธ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 โ›”๏ธ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Price Drop - aFe Takeda Exhaust 3.0L Black Tips - Chicago Area - Will Ship

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I have an aFe Takeda Exhaust for a 3.0L new in the box for sale - never even opened. Decided to go a different direction and would rather sell it to someone on the forums than anywhere else. aFe has some decent sound clips on their website.

After shipping, taxes, and the part itself I spent around $1,800 bucks on it from ECS. I can let it go for $1,350 + shipping (probably around $50/$60 bucks). Or if you're in the Chicago area, I'll meet you somewhere and we can do the deal. If shipped, will use Paypal Goods and Services, and I'll eat the fee.

Feel free to make me an offer.

1623324588568.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 06.31.56.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Wow someone is going to get a great deal on that!

Ground Beef

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50S Hybrid
one more buump.
Zack:

So, this exhaust plugs into the existing valve motors? i.e. it will open up the valves when I switch to sport mode? I literally just got my 20201 3.0 Premium and am starting to get the mod itch. What exhaust did you end up going with, and why didn't you stick with the Takeda. Thanks.

Paul

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Zack:

So, this exhaust plugs into the existing valve motors? i.e. it will open up the valves when I switch to sport mode? I literally just got my 20201 3.0 Premium and am starting to get the mod itch. What exhaust did you end up going with, and why didn't you stick with the Takeda. Thanks.

Paul
Yup! Attaches to existing valve motors. Opens and closes when you hit sport. I did end up with aFe Takeda. I just went with the burnt blue tips. I'm really happy with the exhaust, I just don't need two of them :).