Germany - Pricing for 2020 Supra

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
So since Germany gets these trims and versions, EU countries won't follow the Japanese SZ/SZ-R/RZ names.
So i will go for a Japanese grey import next year for a 258hp 4-cylinder SZ-R.

Kicol33t

First Name
Sandro
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RAV4 C-HR
They say in Norway it will be around 90.000-100.000 euro. So you guys have it nice..

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Talked to my dealer today, but only on the phone. To get one of those 24 Launch Edition models you need to place your order on January 29th 12:00 noon. The first 24 will get one. So you need to talk to your local dealer, bring your reservation number and sign a contract. With some luck youā€™re one of the first 24.

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
Is there not going to be an online order form for Germany? There was one for the UK, all emails were sent at around 12:16 (time I got mine) so everyone can have a chance. Seems a bit crazy that you would have to go in person to do it. All I had to do was click the link, paste in the reservation number, select the model and then confirm and that was it!

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
At first look you are right. But please use the configuration tool on Porsche.com and add all that nice things you want to have in or on a car like that and then compare again.

Thinking a little further to insurance, service and maintenance, the Cayman is much more expensive. And still only a 4-banger.
Unless Toyota has dealer rebates in mind, the price has some tough competition:bonk::

I configured a Cayman S with comparable options (incl. PDK.) The current average rebate you get on a Cayman in Germany is 9% which brings the price in my config. down to 69k EUR

We'll have to see how much insurance and maintenance costs are, I assume insurance will be around the same and maintenance probably lower than the Cayman, but definitely higher than a Yaris

M4 with an average rebate in Germany @ 18% comes down to 69k EUR

M2 Competition -> 58k EUR

F-Type 340 Aut. -> 62k EUR

C7 currently -> 70k EUR

Talked to my dealer today, but only on the phone. To get one of those 24 Launch Edition models you need to place your order on January 29th 12:00 noon. The first 24 will get one. So you need to talk to your local dealer, bring your reservation number and sign a contract. With some luck youā€™re one of the first 24.
I like the look of the A90 edition and would be interested, but I will also be driving too much to have a car with a sensitive paint job....

Is there not going to be an online order form for Germany? There was one for the UK, all emails were sent at around 12:16 (time I got mine) so everyone can have a chance. Seems a bit crazy that you would have to go in person to do it. All I had to do was click the link, paste in the reservation number, select the model and then confirm and that was it!
The reservation confirmation I got said "go to your dealer between...." I also had to choose a dealer in order to complete the reservation process. Did you have to choose one?

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Really dunno man. German Toyota website is real crap. Until now they only still have the reservation site online, but donā€™t accept reservations any more.

https://www.toyota.de/motorsport/neue-toyota-supra.json

Webweasel

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Celica GT4 ST205, A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Yup 12:16 for me too. My confirmed order email was 12:18.

I wonder who's got number one? :)

OP
OP
Mike Myers

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Unless Toyota has dealer rebates in mind, the price has some tough competition:bonk::

I configured a Cayman S with comparable options (incl. PDK.) The current average rebate you get on a Cayman in Germany is 9% which brings the price in my config. down to 69k EUR
Still only a 4-banger. Sounds like :puke:

We'll have to see how much insurance and maintenance costs are, I assume insurance will be around the same and maintenance probably lower than the Cayman, but definitely higher than a Yaris
The Cayman is much more in insurance because of those high repair costs in case of an accident and because of the high theft rate.

M4 with an average rebate in Germany @ 18% comes down to 69k EUR

M2 Competition -> 58k EUR

F-Type 340 Aut. -> 62k EUR

C7 currently -> 70k EUR
Damn right! And you forgot the Z4. In my configuration itā€™s 70k, with rebates a little more than 62.

I like the look of the A90 edition and would be interested, but I will also be driving too much to have a car with a sensitive paint job....
Handwash every single day ;)

The reservation confirmation I got said "go to your dealer between...." I also had to choose a dealer in order to complete the reservation process. Did you have to choose one?
Yes I did. But you can go to another one I think. But there are no discussions about the price, itā€™s the same everywhere.

scoates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 GT86, 2020 Supra A90 Edition, 2021 GR Yaris
The UK process asked you to choose a dealer at initial reservation which I did back in October and has been in the system since.

Yup 12:16 for me too. My confirmed order email was 12:18.

I wonder who's got number one? :)
Exact same times here! 12:18 for confirmation too!