• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: All Parts Sold

GConrad809

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra (Tungsten), 2018 WRX
All parts sold.

Forum member since early 2021, zero posts. I’ve been on the forum since starting my search for the right Supra. Purchased a new 2020 from a dealership posting here on the forum and had the car shipped to me. I have built it with a few iterations here and there (as you will see) and am now enjoying it 100%. Busy life… Work, school, car. Not much time to post.

That said, I understand hesitations to purchase from someone “new” on the forum. All of these are listed for PayPal prices so you have buyer protection, shipping will be added (your choice of shipping method). I’m happy to meet in person if local. Want to discuss ahead of a purchase? DM me and I’ll be happy to text/call.

All prices are firm, plus shipping and 2.99% PayPal fees if not local. Post will be updated as items sell.

All items are for a 2020 (2-port).

(SOLD) Pure850 Turbo – $2250
0 miles since rebuilt by Pure. Ran this on the car for approx. 2500 miles before swapping out to current setup. Overspun the turbo (due to a boost leak) and caused some thrust bearing damage. Turbo was completely torn down and rebuilt by Pure Turbos in August. As good as new, no need to pay the $1600+ core charge, keep your factory setup. Factory wastegate actuator included.

(SOLD) AMS Carbon Intake - $500
On car for approx. 2000 miles, excellent condition with filter

(SOLD) AMS Stainless Steel Race Downpipe - $295
*current version of DP, after AMS corrected the issues with flex-pipe welds

(SOLD) AWE S-FLO Carbon Intake System with Carbon Lid - $700
*lid is brand new in box, intake slightly used but in excellent condition - sold as set only

(SOLD) Verus Turbo Heat Shield Kit - $85
*has some light scratches, see pics

(SOLD) Verus Air Oil Separator (AOS) with Drain/Crank Case Vent Kit – $300
*black, brand new in box

pure1.jpg
pure2.jpg
pure3.jpg
pure4.jpg
ams1.jpg

ams2.jpg
ams3.jpg
ams4.jpg

dp1.jpg

dp3.jpg

dp2.jpg

awe1.jpg
awe2.jpg
awe3.jpg

awec1.jpg
awec2.jpg
awec3.jpg

verus1.jpg
verus2.jpg
verus3.jpg

aos2.jpg
aos1.jpg
aos3.jpg

ams2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
These are some great prices! Regardless of post count people can still see when you became a member and at least you’re upfront about it

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Damn that's some nice stuff at fair prices! Good luck with the sale(s)!!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
going top mount? or selling car?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
OP
OP
GConrad809

GConrad809

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra (Tungsten), 2018 WRX
So the pure850 has zero miles on it after the rebuild? Do you have documentation?
P850 has zero miles since rebuild, was not even installed back on the car. It is still in the Pure Turbos box and packaging as pictured in the thread (took it out of the ziplocked plastic bag just to take some pics).

PM sent regarding documentation.