Fun stories/comments/reactions with your A90: Funny things said to you about your Supra

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I did have a call out on the loud speakers at the shell gas station in Mitchell SD say "that's a nice car on pump 6" haha. Also had a random group of guys stream my car at another gas station in sparta WI.

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
I’ve consistently been complimented driving the car at least once whenever I take it out.

Last time was in a McDonald’s drive through. Guy handed me my food and had a quick conversation about the car. Gotta love it.

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I'm not exactly a small man and not exactly the most limber these days. I usually enter my Supra by grabbing the steering wheel with my right hand and doing a Tony Hawk Pro Skater 180 pivet into my seat. Yesterday I managed to slip my hand off the wheel, beep the horn, and my momentum managed to carry me in sideways while hitting the side of my head on the a pillar and tweaking my knee. I pretty much recreated the below gif. What I didn't realize is that the beep of my Barbie Car-esque horn attracted the attention of a nearby restaurant's outdoor dining section. So I had a nice audience of people doing spit takes. Fun times.

AfEUbUl.gif

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
I don't struggle too much with sliding in and out of the car and have pretty good awareness on how to move and not hit anything. A few weeks ago though I parked a bit close to a shopping cart stall on the left and did not open my door all the way (which I usually do) so while some people were watching my car, I hit the upper edge of my window and dragged my face on it; that hurt a lot and the guy watching audibly laughed lol

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I don't struggle too much with sliding in and out of the car and have pretty good awareness on how to move and not hit anything. A few weeks ago though I parked a bit close to a shopping cart stall on the left and did not open my door all the way (which I usually do) so while some people were watching my car, I hit the upper edge of my window and dragged my face on it; that hurt a lot and the guy watching audibly laughed lol
Haha. Reminds me of this one.
Sponsored

Attachments