Rear axle differential lock reduced question~

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hello all, I just recently got a rear axle differential lock reduced message and went to the dealer to get it sorted.

They said they have to update the vehicle in order to check the code. That normal? I did read through a previous thread about the issue but no real solution was found minus replacing some things.

I have to come back in a few days because they're updating their own system. I'm worried that the update will prevent me from ever tuning the car as well.

2020 absolute white 3.0

Thanks for any input!
Sponsored

swift.mk5

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Supra Premium
I've heard of people buying OBD port covers / locks to prevent dealers from plugging into the system unless they absolutely have to. Though I've only heard this advice being useful during Oil Changes.

ARDILAGARAGE

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 toyota Supra GR 3.0 Launch Edition
Hello all, I just recently got a rear axle differential lock reduced message and went to the dealer to get it sorted.

They said they have to update the vehicle in order to check the code. That normal? I did read through a previous thread about the issue but no real solution was found minus replacing some things.

I have to come back in a few days because they're updating their own system. I'm worried that the update will prevent me from ever tuning the car as well.

2020 absolute white 3.0

Thanks for any input!
Hey man, Did you ever figure out what was the issue?
Sponsored