Recaro CS

closey

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 SRT10 Ram, 1970 Chevelle, 1969 GTX, 1963 Suburban, 2017 Isuzu AT35, 2019 XC90
Anyone have recaro CS seats fitted in their supra?

Advertisement

Bflood

Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Yeah I have those seats in mine. You'd be amazed how much nicer they are over stock.

GirlRepellent

Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
What’s the seating position like? Are you lower than the stock seats?

kurumi

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Did you get the airbags working (if you got that option) and did you get it to work with OEM heat?

Bflood

Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
What’s the seating position like? Are you lower than the stock seats?
Seating position is just a little lower but for me it's all about the added support over the stocks.
Did you get the airbags working (if you got that option) and did you get it to work with OEM heat?
These have the option for heated leather with airbags that work like OEM but wasn't interested.

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
Man I asked you if I could come by and check them out but you never responded back to me. Well at least once I arrived to Ohio, lol.

Anyways I think I'm going to go for a more OEM look and try to fit in the new BMW carbon bucket seats into mine. I hope BMW parts work with BMW parts :p.

These in Black:

Bflood

Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Man I asked you if I could come by and check them out but you never responded back to me. Well at least once I arrived to Ohio, lol.

Anyways I think I'm going to go for a more OEM look and try to fit in the new BMW carbon bucket seats into mine. I hope BMW parts work with BMW parts :p.

These in Black:
Hey buddy, my bad.. I totally missed your last message. If you're ever back in town just hit me up.

Please post on here what you find out about the carbon BMW seats though. Those look amazing!

Advertisement

Advertisement